• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

Bronx-Man

Banned
http://www.honestfact.com/

bruhs. BRUHS.

BRUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
lordpanic666-profile_image-c6a1b8f5fe475e64-300x300.jpeg

AJLma

Whats the beef with native americans?

2nd Paragraph: "Make Cherokees & the Indians Pay Taxes & Save America economically because Deut. 21:17-19 says if you harm someone you help them get back on their feet. "

If y'all ever wanted to study a psi-op...

Slayven

I use to think it couldn't be that hard to set up a bunch of movies and just do right by the IP.

But looking at other studios Marvel squeezed blood from a stone.

Gattsu25

Banned
Morning bct. Time to get those tickets

I got $40 worth cause I am a damned idiot.

If I win:
I'm getting a fiduciary to help out with the finances
I'm buying out the debt for all my direct family
I'm buying myself an average sized house with a reasonable yearly property tax value
I'm tossing the rest of that shit into low risk savings
I'm donating some money to HBCUs
If I have any to spare, I might also get an Xbox One but only if resources allow

Slayven

If I won the lottery, I would be on some Muammar Gaddafi shit(have an army of bad chicks, not the genocide stuff).

And I would hire Emerli to teach Gordon how to season chicken

I would pay Shy to take a day off so the world would know peace for one day

Pay Evander Holyfield to beat up Jandro.

I got $40 worth cause I am a damned idiot.

If I win:
I'm getting a fiduciary to help out with the finances
I'm buying out the debt for all my direct family
I'm buying myself an average sized house with a reasonable yearly property tax value
I'm tossing the rest of that shit into low risk savings
I'm donating some money to HBCUs
If I have any to spare, I might also get an Xbox One but only if resources allow

If I win free diamond chains of the Gaffer who hates you the most to all y'all
And a giant pit where I burn Church's and Popeye's Chicken with acid

Gattsu25

Banned
This is how those lottery winners go broke. Spend that money smarter, get a giant inflatable bouncy castle for your back yard or something

Yeah, you're right. There are more important things I could get first like a badass sports car.

Seriously tho, I went to a legit rich white kids' school for one year and the single biggest takeaway I had from that (aside from how much those bad kids were able to get away with and how many of them were fucked up on drugs) was that their parents all drove unassuming looking normal cars. They didn't waste their wealth on things like cars, that's what their dumbass kids did.

Slayven

Yeah, you're right. There are more important things I could get first like a badass sports car.

Seriously tho, I went to a legit rich white kids' school for one year and the single biggest takeaway I had from that (aside from how much those bad kids were able to get away with and how many of them were fucked up on drugs) was that their parents all drove unassuming looking normal cars. They didn't waste their wealth on things like cars, that's what their dumbass kids did.

New money don't become old money by pissing it away

Con_Smith

Banned
the Xbox X seems like it is late, I mean shouldn't we be getting new consoles in a year, year and some change?

As someone who went ps4 this gen I'm only interested in getting the new jawn for my 360 back catalog and the few exclusives that I really want to play (SO, ori, cuphead)

As an adult who continues to try and game though I can't justify the price when I got to move into a new place soon and I already have a fuckton in my ps back catalog.

---

Whats the general consensus on poc using the n word. You let it pass or naw?

If I won the lottery, I would be on some Muammar Gaddafi shit(have an army of bad chicks, not the genocide stuff).

And I would hire Emerli to teach Gordon how to season chicken

I would pay Shy to take a day off so the world would know peace for one day

Pay Evander Holyfield to beat up Jandro.

tumblr_m8i9nklLKI1rxbkjao1_r1_400.gif

Gattsu25

Banned
As someone who went ps4 this gen I'm only interested in getting the new jawn for my 360 back catalog and the few exclusives that I really want to play (SO, ori, cuphead)

As an adult who continues to try and game though I can't justify the price when I got to move into a new place soon and I already have a fuckton in my ps back catalog.

---

Whats the general consensus on poc using the n word. You let it pass or naw?

You're from the new england area? Only people I've heard say Jawn are from there.

Real talk, I'm probably gonna upgrade my PC's storage and get a new NAS/SAN.

---
Honestly, I grew up surrounded by people of different cultures so it doesn't bother me (as long as it's not attached to negative stereotyping) but I can understand why others would have a problem with it. We're all sub-human in the eyes of the 53+% of white people, all police, and almost all politicians.

Con_Smith

Banned
I say naw. If you're not black, then don't use that word. No exceptions.

I recall a good thread about that.

My Bengali friend let it slip yesterday and I didn't even trip. Outside of that I've had latino frineds who use it. Never really had an issue unless it was a malicious use against me or a melanin challenged person trying to be coy.

You're from the new england area? Only people I've heard say Jawn are from there.

Real talk, I'm probably gonna upgrade my PC's storage and get a new NAS/SAN.

---
Honestly, I grew up surrounded by people of different cultures so it doesn't bother me (as long as it's not attached to negative stereotyping) but I can understand why others would have a problem with it. We're all sub-human in the eyes of the 53+% of white people, all police, and almost all politicians.

Grady baby from the A but I grew up around my family members from Buffalo, and have ran in circles with all the northern transplants in Atlanta growing up.

I'm pretty much the same.

Top Bottom