• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

1Miajwd.gif

LMAO.

l
m
a
o

How do you people keep track of news?

Phone alerts from CNN, Bleacher Report, MSNBC
GAF
MSNBC (tv)
Bleacher Report
CNBC
CNN (tv)

Generally in that order

Malyse

I think that Kingdom Hearts fucks with their fans more than any other game franchise. Oh hey do you like the new character? Cool. We're straight up murdering her in a month.

Oh hey you remember 18 months ago when we teased there was a traitor? Well watch this movie in this game compilation to find out who it was! JUST KIDDING, there's no traitor.

And that before we get to how half the characters are reincarnations or replications of Sora or Xehanort.

DMVfan123

Banned
I think that Kingdom Hearts fucks with their fans more than any other game franchise. Oh hey do you like the new character? Cool. We're straight up murdering her in a month.

Oh hey you remember 18 months ago when we teased there was a traitor? Well watch this movie in this game compilation to find out who it was! JUST KIDDING, there's no traitor.

And that before we get to how half the characters are reincarnations or replications of Sora or Xehanort.

I know the franchise is convoluted, but that KH3 D23 trailer really made me want to pick up the PS4 remasters, looks like I gotta deal with a lot of BS tho

Slayven

Going through the defenders slowly has made it much more enjoyable
Been saying folks need to slow down and digest these things. Folks watching just to finish

I really hate the word distraction.

Goodness. I hadn't watched that vid. I was reacting to the statement.

It is one thing to say it, but it is another to put it into action

Slayven

Why you fuck with people that take their clothes off before a fight? They care more about a 20 dollar t-shirt than their own bodies. If I saw Jandro taking off his saddle before a fight I would just step away

D i Z

It is one thing to say it, but it is another to put it into action

Imagine a world where people actually stood up to shit and knuckled up against the goons. Wouldn't even need all of em. Just a solid showing of a few.
The statement about two examples of white privilege is on point. If that was a black woman handing out that beat down, she'd be jailed or dead.

andthebeatgoeson

Michelle is right. Fuck beets. Disgusting.

All these thirst traps. Becky Knuckles, the girl Kristaps was trying to slide into but waited until she turned 18.

LotusHD

Banned
I might get banned in a minute y'all

Damn that shit came outta nowhere

---

Reading that American Parenting thread, I ain't gonna be a parent anytime soon, but I always wondered about the intersectionality aspect of it. You know, where maybe I got some justification to keep my theoretical black kids close to my chest lol...

Top Bottom