• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

MbW8ahF_d.jpg

Donny the Unicorn episode was really fucked up.

How bad was it???

The pony becomes a disfigured monster and ridiculed by a crowd of people.

I knew from the start that reboot was going to be trash but that just seals it. That and the whole thing about one of the writers self inserting themselves into the show as a love interest for blossom, which is fucked up in of itself.

I knew from the start that reboot was going to be trash but that just seals it. That and the whole thing about one of the writers self inserting themselves into the show as a love interest for blossom, which is fucked up in of itself.

The writers really did Sara Bellum dirty. Also, Blossom and Bubbles twerking, that's it.

TheSun

New Powerpuff is shit. Animation to jokes, all cabbage. Seriously the storyboards really get butchered come the animation.

That Gumball dealy is pretty bad too.

Ducktales is good though.
If they adapt some of the comic stuff, then it may become may favorite cartoon ever. Seriously, they got real talent behind it, so I'm hooked.

Faustek

45m left.

We had some Conservative (ruling party in UK) saying non English speakers shouldn't get interpreters when arrested. 🤔

Yepp, heard that and still hear it. "To expensive, if they where innocent the cops wouldn't arrest them" etc etc. If anything these past years have really shown me who my friends are, who the dumb asses are and who are lost.

Ducktales is good though.
If they adapt some of the comic stuff, then it may become may favorite cartoon ever. Seriously, they got real talent behind it, so I'm hooked.

Where do people watch Ducktales? I enjoyed the first episode but I haven't seen where they decide to air the rest...please don't say Disney channel.

TheSun

Powerpuff Girls twerking? Cartoon Network please. Only had one good twerk scene on their network anyway. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U008nGT0eww

Booty quake is my jam.

Goes to show that cartoon network can get pretty lenient with these things going through.

Where do people watch Ducktales? I enjoyed the first episode but I haven't seen where they decide to air the rest...please don't say Disney channel.

Looks like Disney XD, maybe itunes as well.

Dead Rising is fun. Frustrating, but fun. Only played 2 so I can't rely on combo weapons and better survivors.

Here's a tip for you: mannequin torsos. I'm so serious now. Those things are not a joke, they are legit op as fuck. I shit you not, in every play through of Dead Rising, I ended up with nothing but Torsos, coffee creamer and baked pizza. Mannequin torsos are a good weapon.

D i Z

I am getting a cold, I need Shy, Jandro, and Gordon to pull a Inner Space and go inside my body to kill it

I can do that right now without all of the sci fi . I Just need a pizza cutter, some salt, Vic's mix tape to keep you sedate, and a bottle of chardonnay.

I only crack the bottle at that moment when I've gotta say "ah fuckit. I tried".

Top Bottom