• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

^ I'm lazy sometimes too.
On the topic of music, I enjoyed your playlist you dropped with 17' best. Was actually a lot I hadn't heard. Even the Region locked music was great ����
Feel free to drop more whenever ��
Oh, glad that you liked it. What did you like the most?

I just realized that Innanet James is 2016. I'll have to switch out those two tracks. I'll probably be updating both of these when the year is over.

DMVfan123

Banned
I don't know anybody that doesn't have an iPhone. I loved my iPhone 5C, but it's getting old and slow. Once the iPhone 7S/8
makes no sense. How do you announce both the 7S and 8 at the same time?
come out I'll upgrade to a 6/6C

Where you're from – Ypsilanti, Michigan and Toledo, Ohio.
Where you live – Columbus, Ohio.
What is your age? – 24.
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy – Igbo, African American, and Cree (Native American).
Do you know your roots – All but whatever African ones my mother has.
Favorite musical genre – I have favorite artists but not really a favorite genre... Never country though.
Your profession/major/career interest – Consultant, but I’ll be attending law school in 2018 or 2019.
Your religious affiliation – Not Applicable.
Hobbies – Reading, writing, learning, and cooking.
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? – Popeye’s I guess, never had Bojangles.
Marvel or DC? – Neither.
Favorite superhero? – I grew up a Robin/Nightwing fan.
Anime or Nah? – Nah, but technically depends on the show.
Favorite sport and team? – Basketball (Player fan); football (Arsenal); American football (Michigan Wolverines)
What's your favorite Disney movie? – The Land Bef- ... Remember the Titans.
What's your favorite video game and genre? – Anything from FIFA to Dragon Age to Puzzle Fighter.

Here's a personal one: The only reason I signed up for this website is because of this thread. That's how great the discourse seems to be. Hopefully the rest of the site is as interesting.

Welcome! Can't even call you new blood bc I might be the youngest to frequent the thread

cdyhybrid

Onion giving no fucks:

KFaxLZ4.jpg

Man, Afropunk was such a fun experience this weekend. If I was single, I would have died from thirst lmao.

Great way to end the summer.

Good evening guys! Haven't been here in a while.

Wow Nintendo, you gonna lie to your customers about that piece of crap app when voice chat is already on the console and works on LAN, which you also didn't talk about. Keep failing nintendo when everyone wants you to succeed.

That Lil Uzi tape was pretty much bland to me, but....

HIGHER THAN ELON MUSK
dance-5.gif~c200

SO HIGH STARS EAT OUR DUST
dance-5.gif~c200

AND I GOT A COLORFUL AURA, LIKE I GOT NEON GUTS
dance-5.gif~c200

Top Bottom