• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

Morning everyone. Been in the triple digits all week. I'm gonna need this long weekend that's coming up. Work has been just as crazy as the weather

Malyse

https://youtu.be/qtOkelkcaJ0

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Smart Guy and Everybody Hates Chris are overlooked b

Smart Guy is just okay. It's like in the lower middle tier. The real, real underrated black sitcom is South Central. All 8 episodes are on YouTube if you haven't seen it which I assume a lot haven't since it was cancelled super early.

Smart Guy is just okay. It's like in the lower middle tier. The real, real underrated black sitcom is South Central. All 8 episodes are on YouTube if you haven't seen it which I assume a lot haven't since it was cancelled super early.

Anything with Larenz Tate in it is legit.

There was this BET show "Somebodies" that was dope. I was salty it only got one season

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Anyone buy any underwear from me undies.com? Thinking of buying a pair. I keep hearing the ads on my podcasts.

Houston-BCT..if you're out there, I hope you and yours are well. Is there a list of reputable charities to send some coins to? Wanna make sure what I give goes directly to folks..

Skittles

Afternoon BCT.

Think i tore a muscle in my foot during boxing. Can't afford a doctor visit so just gonna take it easy for 2ish weeks.
giv universal healthcare pls

Faustek and other person, I made another playlist for y'all. Found this really cool YouTube channel with a brotha who has made some dope remix instrumentals of Janet Jackson tracks. He also remade instrumentals from scratch from some of her album tracks that never had official instrumental releases. My favorite one is the "Alright Swing Mob Mix".

Tim-B's The Velvet Mixes

Malyse

My hype skyrocketed then immediately came down again when it sounded like it's some kind of mini game collection? Still love NMH tho so I'll check it out at least

Mane, I don't give a damn *what* it is. It's Suda51 so I'm in.
There's a few series that I'm in for no matter how much off brand it is and No More Heroes is deffo one of them. (Xeno-RPG's and Valkyria are also on that list. Senran Kagura incidentally is not. Nor is Neptunia)

Zekes!

Mane, I don't give a damn *what* it is. It's Suda51 so I'm in.
There's a few series that I'm in for no matter how much off brand it is and No More Heroes is deffo one of them. (Xeno-RPG's and Valkyria are also on that list. Senran Kagura incidentally is not. Nor is Neptunia)

I'm still in, but I was a little disappointed after the initial shock wore off. Just hoping we get a legit NMH3 somewhere down the line too. Killer7, Flower, Sun, and Rain, and the original NMH are somewhere in my upper echelon of favourite games for sure. Kind of fell off Grasshopper after NMH2 tho, but Let it Die was cool.

Dandara a 2D side scrolling (metroidvaina?) for the switch that stars a black woman.

https://youtu.be/kEYJqo5J210

This looks dope

Had 2 hours sleep last night, just came back home from work and find out I have to be back at 04:45, which is 7 hours from now. Haven't even had dinner or showered yet

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck

Top Bottom