• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

Merc_

This is a good video that got linked in OT that I wanted to share here. It's definitely something that ACTUAL moderates need to watch.

Shy

Afternoon fam
Morning BCT. Gym? Gym!
Mornin' all.
Evening all.
Why do I know someone that looks like the lightskin version of her? 🤔🤔🤔🤔
I don't know. Why do you know a lightskin version of her ? 😜
y'all still got gotham until GoT come back
rMukfHH.gif

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I'm actually not going to bother watching Inhumans. First time I am totally skipping something in the MCU.

D i Z

I fucked up and got bored. Went outside. Must have sweat a couple of pounds in 30 minutes of walking. On the up side, got hooch for the night!

Shy

Produced by Marvels Z-Team. I feel like this show was made so that someone at Marvel would just shut up about it already.
LOL. now that you mention it, it does.
Am I the only one that likes to beat the base game before doing DLC?
Nah. I'm the same way.
Sup!
I can only play for so long, then my thumbs feel like they're about to break. Here's hoping a 3ds xl will serve me better once I finish this.
Yo.

Yeah, the XL should be more comfortable for you.
1070 gets here tomorrow
Noice.
I've never played xcom

Anyone pick up that Rabbids X Mario game?
Nah. i would have if i had the money though.

From everything i've seen played of the game, it looks dead fun.

Xcom is the greatest. I say take a shot before trying the cute and hamstrung variety.

I actually have zero interest in the mario version, but heard it plays similar.

Yeah, the XL should be more comfortable for you.

Oh thank god. My next worry is, how does VC work on the handhelds. I need more of these games.

Nah. i would have if i had the money though.
From everything i've seen played of the game, it looks dead fun.

Put me in the Doey corner when it comes to Mario games, because not a single one looks interesting to me. Granted odyssey will do well, I have no doubt. I just cant find it in me to care.

Top Bottom