• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

Malyse

The new version of the theme is baaad.

Start kicking.

wdscf7733.jpg

Morning all...

Destiny 2 brehs. I'm trying to convince myself not to start over as an exo female like I did in Destiny 1. Shouldn't have over thought it...smh

What games should I get for this Switch?

Sonic mania
Zelda
Splatoon had my interest for a bit also

Check the indies, I'm hearing good things.

Beefy

Not sure why I got to give these bigots any respect. Pretty sure people earn respect not demand it.

Some dude said well done because a UK politician said he is against gay marriage. I called him out on it and he said I should say well done for him being openly bigot

TheSun

Some dude said well done because a UK politician said he is against gay marriage. I called him out on it and he said I should say well done for him being openly bigot

Oh yeah just read that in the other thread.

Don't know what the hell they're getting at, but honesty about being shit doesn't earn any applause. My standards aren't that low.

Beefy

Oh yeah just read that in the other thread.

Don't know what the hell they're getting at, but honesty about being shit doesn't earn any applause. My standards aren't that low.

Same here man, I guess dudes that aren't affected by shit can say stuff easier.

Faustek

How do manage not to smack them Beefy?

...I think I purchased $150 of psn credit on Amazon while I was sleeping

Tsk tsk, come talk to me when you wake up, check your mail and see that they are preparing your order of four 670s. I cancelled that quicker than Sonic on Crimson_Golds oiled chest.

know that I love the fact that you keep the baby oil industry flourishing.

Faustek

It was on a thread on here, so that helps. If a dude said it to my face they would get a slap.

Ahh, got it.
Yepp, I'm soon no molars man from all the biting I have to do.

--

So Louis Vuitton and Gucci owner Kering have decided to remove all their underweight models from next weeks show and forever.. Now a size 6(US zero) will be minimum size and at least 16 y/o... Always something I guess.

ApharmdX

Banned
What do y'all think about HBCUs? I didn't go to one, but was curious about them. I heard a couple of black gaming YouTubers call them daycares for niggas which I find disrespectful.

My sister went to Howard for her MSW. It's quite an experience, from what she said. The administration there is a mess, though, like notably worse compared to state schools here. I also agree with the other poster who said that networking opportunities are limited outside of frats and sororities. And you don't really want to be a part of those IMO.

Personally I've always been interested in HBCUs for the unique experience but the downsides probably outweigh that.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Hurricanes in the 4,5, goddamn 6 categories hitting the East & Gulf Coasts back to back to back and dipshits will still stay global warming ain't real

Beefy

Hurricanes in the 4,5, goddamn 6 categories hitting the East & Gulf Coasts back to back to back and dipshits will still stay global warming ain't real

I give it 10yrs before the UK starts getting them and the ones US gets are even more crazy

Most HBCUs are not given the money needed to succeed and sometimes present more challenges for attendees. Upside, you're around a diverse set of people black, or otherwise.

I ain't apply to one because Howard was the only one that even appealed to me and I was fine not goin there. Plus I didn't wanna just be around black folk constantly. Wanted more diversity. Funny enough, goin to a PWI, I'm connecting more with minorities up here

I wanted to an HBCU Bronx-Man knows the one, but when I told my mom and brother they said I wouldn't fit in there.

Top Bottom