• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

D i Z

Yes

Y'all just hating on my 5 part movie series that will rival Avatar 1 to 5

I'm not hating. I'm looking forward to it. Lemme drop some bars on you intro soundtrack.

Y'all feisty tonight. I don't want those problems so I'm going back to Destiny 2 and my dvr before you come for me.

Schism you got other black people you can talk to at your job? I don't and feel like I always have to restrict myself around them and I can tell there is one white girl who's into black shit, but when she does it I flinch. I accidentally slipped into my normal self and answered the intercom with wassup and then she did that corny ass white girl imitation with the giggle and mentally I was like "ughhh". I haven't spoken to any black folks on the reg in a while.

Man, looking at some of my comments from two years ago. I was so idealistic! What happened to that person?

I remember that dude.

Back when I was like, "yea you young niggas can carry this on the internet arguing about race torch. I'm tired now."

I got a bottle of gatorade and a pair of ice bags for your knees, fam. Pull up a chair. Rest for awhile.

DMVfan123

Banned

Those are my running backs

tumblr_inline_ontars3jez1t36png_500.gif

darklin0

Banned
Who cares about Steven Seagal's opinion about the NFL protest.
It pushes Fox News' agenda so he is the most important person in their eyes.
After watching a jury episode of Good Wife and American Crime Story

I hope I never become a juror
I want to be a juror but they always turn me away.
My thread made it 53 posts before someone asked what does slap mean

I'm happy
Didn't even make it past the first page. smh

Malyse

100000 Bloody Mary's and several Disney films later:

ay, fuck all of this, bro.

You were young

You embraced your evil urges.

I remember that dude.

Back when I was like, "yea you young niggas can carry this on the internet arguing about race torch. I'm tired now."

I got a bottle of gatorade and a pair of ice bags for your knees, fam. Pull up a chair. Rest for awhile.

I was just talking about how positive I was on the Kingdom Hearts mobile game.

You tasted blood since then
This is an unsubstantiated lie. I don't drink blood and there's no proof.

Ok Papa Doc
BEHOLD GREATNESS!

Start on, Superman standing observing destruction after his latest victory. A large crowd gathers and is angry at him again. Trying to right the wrong he decides to do something new. He starts to single handedly repair everything with massive speed and reading. But it's shoddy build work and after a few months most of the buildings collapse. Superman tries again and it collapse after a week this time. He's devastated and becomes mopey like season 2 of Angel. The film ends with him circling the sun and slingshot out of the galaxy and is gone for 2 years. Then one day he arrives back with alien ships who truly saves the earth properly and forever. Credits. After credits you see Superman staring at himself in the mirror. He looks down at his hand but camera stays on his face. A flicker, his head shapes up and back, camera pans to bullet hole in the ceiling in 1 frame. Black screen

-----
I was just talking about how positive I was on the Kingdom Hearts mobile game.

This is an unsubstantiated lie. I don't drink blood and there's no proof.
Dreamy Drop? Your real name is Coach Nos "Clarence" Feratu!

LionPride

Banned
This Jeremy Piven show about crowdsourced policing sounds like if it happened in real life, niggas and the brown people would all be screwed

Viktor better release his mix tape soon. The stress from making an album is fucking with his head.
Don't worry I'm fine til you hear I married a Fanning and start a reality show

Well now this the shit I'm talkin' 'bout, the shit that I've been on
Yeah lightyears outer space, but still a bitch feel right at home
Now where the bitches?
Get them intergalactic asses to clappin'
Break down some of that candy and roll it up in a wrapper for a rapper
Now I could never go back to trappin'
And who needs Atlanta when you're on Saturn gettin' a lapdance
With a lit match in your left hand, and your right hand is a gas can
And at any given moment, I could burn this shit up
Why you standin' there just lookin', nigga? Turn that shit up
Hop in some of this alien pussy, let me know how it work
I'm just sayin', I'm gon' be there and I ain't in no rush

fuuuuucking a lol
Ray J out here on Everyday Struggle 3 sheets to the wind off that "purple camellia tea"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByDxTheE46k

Slayven

This Jeremy Piven show about crowdsourced policing sounds like if it happened in real life, niggas and the brown people would all be screwed
You know it, the concept itself is creepy as fuck. Like the show last year where a tech billionaire brought a police department in a poor neighborhood and was giving them ironman shit

Schism you got other black people you can talk to at your job? I don't and feel like I always have to restrict myself around them and I can tell there is one white girl who's into black shit, but when she does it I flinch. I accidentally slipped into my normal self and answered the intercom with wassup and then she did that corny ass white girl imitation with the giggle and mentally I was like "ughhh". I haven't spoken to any black folks on the reg in a while.

There are a few at my job. Mostly dudes though. There is this one black girl on the floor that all the dudes flirt with but nothing serious because they're all older/married. The only other black woman out of a staff of about 175 in our unit is in HR. Older woman who is about 1/5 along the way from having Storm's white hair. She keeps it cool and professional, but she can also go off the chain in that special way that only a black woman can (and it is highly attractive when she does).

200w.gif

Different levels of scust for Megan Kelly

I'm still shook at how accurate it was when I said elsewhere that she's going to be the next Ann Coulter, only to find out that she's shagging a black dude too. The taboo probably gets her off.

andthebeatgoeson

What’s this about
Megan Kelly asked Jane Fonda about plastic surgery during one of her first interviews on her new NBC show. If you look at Jane, she shows you, at least, 3 levels of scust with her eyes. I see a 'Dis bitch', a 'Dahell', and a 'Seriously?' all within 2 seconds. And she reads her down, which is in itself hilarious. Her eyes justs cuts her down.

Slayven

Megan Kelly asked Jane Fonda about plastic surgery during one of her first interviews on her new NBC show. If you look at Jane, she shows you, at least, 3 levels of scust with her eyes. I see a 'Dis bitch', a 'Dahell', and a 'Seriously?' all within 2 seconds. And she reads her down, which is in itself hilarious. Her eyes justs cuts her down.

You missed the "listen here little girl...."

lol

She asked Fonda about having cosmetic surgery and Fonda pretty much went "Seriously though?".
--
She's not going to last. People remember the shit she pulled on Fox. I can't imagine folk are going to be chomping at the bit to get on her show.

I can’t wait for every guest on that show to come away realizing why black people don’t want her to breathe in their direction. Can’t blame Fox for “forcing” her to say dumb shit anymore. She’s just naturally a scumbag.

Like someone said in the topic on this, this is just another example of using whatever avenues available to white people to shut down black people’s efforts to gain civil rights. It should be a lesson to everyone that loved to hate on BLM for being “disorganized” or functioning without “ a leader”. MLK should have been the first and only lesson but whatever.
——

Anyone jumped on Cuphead yet?

Top Bottom