• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

Slayven

Now admittedly, there is some possible sexual assault involved in that case. But that shit was complex.

Yeah, it is still Fox news.

That aside I can't imagine these people having a good relationship with their family.

There can't be that many black republicans.

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
Whew, it's getting real in that Las Vegas shooting thread.

I can't wait for y'all to go down all those lonely southern roads demanding people give away their property. And I am sure you will do it yourselves instead of asking the terrible police you hate to do it for you. Oh, you will have such a blast getting to know the people in the middle of the country you hold in such contempt. They will love hearing you tell them exactly what they can no longer own, say, believe, feel or think. It will go swimmingly.

The US government took away your slaves. They certainly can take away your guns.

Mortal Kombat will always be the GOAT video game movie ain't it?

Mortal Kombat at least stayed or try to stay true to its source material. Street Fighter the movie...well, the movie part is aymisnomer. No fucks were given on trying make a movie there. I imagine the script just being the instruction manual that came with the Super Street Fighter 2 cartridge. Even then, they threw that shit out the window and said fuck it.

D i Z

That or Prince of Persia.

Only thing I'll say for Silent Hill was the soundtrack is fantastic and it had solid set design.

And that church scene is a decent laugh.

Kind of hard to measure where the bar is for video game movies. Assassins Creed was ok, but the source material is kind of trash for a first movie. Not sure what people want from franchises that just don't work in a movie format.

The NRA has the politicians by balls. It's sad that such institution has so much power and influence.

Thing is we know who they are. Some focus could help to remove them if people were so inclined.

cdyhybrid

Kind of hard to measure where the bar is for video game movies. Assassins Creed was ok, but the source material is kind of trash for a first movie. Not sure what people want from franchises that just don't work in a movie format.

Thing is we know who they are. Some focus could help to remove them if people were so inclined.
They like the other GOP benefits too much to sacrifice them for greater gun safety.

D i Z

They like the other GOP benefits too much to sacrifice them for greater gun safety.

Problem is that gun reform won't work. What needs to happen is some attention to America's fetish for these weapons, and not allowing anyone to play cowboy/military just because they can pass a physical. Take that quality out of the equation and guns aren't that attractive.

RedSwirl

Hair question: How is BCT in regards to beards? I'm thinking of making a transition.

I've had the chinstrap pretty much since I've been growing facial hair, and I'm planning to move on to just the chin (keeping the 'stache though). Do people just do that because they can't grow a full beard or do they actually keep that shaped up? If I ever go back to a beard it'l be with the full goatee.

Shy

Think I need to play the first Wolfenstein to appreciate the new one?
New Order is fucking amazing. So you should just for that reason.

As for to prep for sequel, They'll probably add a previously on Wolfenstein Z in New Colossus.

That being said, i would.

I know that's a contradictory answer. Sorry.

LionPride

Banned
Hair question: How is BCT in regards to beards? I'm thinking of making a transition.

I've had the chinstrap pretty much since I've been growing facial hair, and I'm planning to move on to just the chin (keeping the 'stache though). Do people just do that because they can't grow a full beard or do they actually keep that shaped up? If I ever go back to a beard it'l be with the full goatee.
Niggas think I'm a grown ass man cuz of my shit, shit isn't connected with my mustache but it's gucci

Slayven

New Order is fucking amazing. So you should just for that reason.

As for to prep for sequel, They'll probably add a previously on Wolfenstein Z in New Colossus.

That being said, i would.

I know that's a contradictory answer. Sorry.

Well catch it on sale, it seems to go on sale every other month anyway. That and Shadow of Mordor

D i Z

All scruff, all the time. I just don't shave anymore, just trim.
That being said, I don't grow a lot of facial hair. My dreads are a mile long, so that's where that went.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
To this day it still hasn't been topped. Damn shame they never made a sequel.

But they did - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119707/

It wasn't nearly as good as the original, but they made it.

As far as the Black people on Fox News, I have to think they feel like they are "the good ones". I am sure their families are split. They have "made it", but the crap they have to support has to be hard to stomach. But then again, maybe the entire family feels as thought they are "good ones" too.

Gig

One man's junk is another man's treasure
Is anybody here getting Dragon's Dogma for PS4/Xbox One?

I played that game quite a bit on the xbox 360, maybe I'll double dip.

RedSwirl

Somebody on my tumblr feed is doing these "urban RPG" concepts:

tumblr_ox7szyPelI1ru9vdao1_1280.png

http://elephantfist.tumblr.com/post/165982599736/inktober-day-2-found-an-urban-fantasy-prompt

D i Z

No, I mean I got two copies of the game, $30 for both of them

Oh. I got it now. I did the same thing with Destiny 2 two weeks ago, but I didn't get a discount.
You could flip that second one with a markup yo.
I had ordered a bunch of Vita memory cards once and got double the amount of cards. Was a good day.

LotusHD

Banned
Yeah, I know. I did the same thing with Destiny 2 two weeks ago, but I didn't get a discount.
You could flip that second one with a markup yo.

Ah okay. I just decided to be a pal and give it to my friend

Between this and the Amazon credit thing, my luck has been rather swell lol

Top Bottom