• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

It's fun. I liked it more than the first film, which I thought was rather weak upon rewatching.

Have that preordered uhd Blu-ray and the 3D Blu-ray

just came back from it, really enjoyed it! better than i expected
i liked it more than Spiderman:H imo
some surprisingly somber moments i wasnt expecting.

Dont know if they confirmed a Part 3 but i'll def' watch it.

Gonna try and watch Girls Trip, Baby Driver, Detroit and maybe Atomic Blonde later this month

Shy

Came across this vid about a street artist here in the UK.

Here's the description.
"This British-Ghanaian artist is painting huge, beautiful pictures of ordinary black women on London's streets"
GOT on tonight, i know its soon but im still missing
Olenna :(
:(
Yeah. I miss her too.

Tonight's episode is quite good. ;)
Afternoon fam
Mornin' all.
Good afternoon-
Evening.

iavi

Who are some of you guys favorite Black YouTubers?

The HodgeTwins

TheReal B Nard

Nileseyy Niles

PlayerEssence

Nin10doUltra

DJ Akademiks

I would add Complex because of Joe Budden, Nadeska and DJ Ak but I have a love/hate view of Everyday Struggle. Lol

MKBHD

Uraverageconsumer

All of leansquad

Caleon Fox

Dead End Hip Hop

Evening, folks. What's up?

Been playing Mount and Blade Warband and have been desperately trying to get my troops into fighting shape but random encounters and missteps prevent me from getting them to their full potential.

Johndoey

Banned
Edit:That was a nonstarter.
---
I just want Justice League and Star Wars to release already so I can fulfill the social contract.

I think I'mma get back into dating. I've already made friends in the city who want to set me up, or who can get me out to bars and clubs and shit.

Gig

One man's junk is another man's treasure
That dumbest scenes in tv thread is a goldmine. A dog eating a human heart intended for a transplant patient is priceless.

So, watching a piece of my childhood again, Ed Edd n Eddy. The movie anyways. Still haven't figured out what kind of scam caused the cul da sac kids to get flippin' maimed!!! I mean Rolf had a section of his torso bitten off!!!

TheSun

Evening, folks. What's up?

Been playing Mount and Blade Warband and have been desperately trying to get my troops into fighting shape but random encounters and missteps prevent me from getting them to their full potential.

Make sure to upgrade your trainer skill. Helps speed up their advancement.

DMVfan123

Banned
Who are some of you guys favorite Black YouTubers?

The HodgeTwins

TheReal B Nard

Nileseyy Niles

PlayerEssence

Nin10doUltra

DJ Akademiks

I would add Complex because of Joe Budden, Nadeska and DJ Ak but I have a love/hate view of Everyday Struggle. Lol

xChaseMoney
CoryxKenshin
Itsreal85Gaming
CashNasty

I would love if DC was ported to the PS4.

.......Y'all like Dragon's Crown? Nice. And I wish it was rereleased as well. Great beat em up.

Shit, bring it to steam please, that and Odin Sphere, and Muramasa. What is Vanillaware doing now anyways?

DC was pretty dope, Elf/Archer is my go to all the time.

Once again if I were wealthy as hell I'd fund a game by them.

DC is responsible for one of the most ain't shit bans ever

http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php...postcount=3319

lmao

Slayven

Shit, bring it to steam please, that and Odin Sphere, and Muramasa. What is Vanillaware doing now anyways?

lmao

Can't believe i still remember that after 4 years, but it is the first thing that pops into my head when the game is mentioned

lmao

I'd fund a four player wrestling brawling game by AKI corp. A spiritual successor of sorts to Def Jam Fight for Ny but with street gangs, not rappers.

Top Bottom