• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

darklin0

Banned
Who are some of you guys favorite Black YouTubers?

The HodgeTwins

TheReal B Nard

Nileseyy Niles

PlayerEssence

Nin10doUltra

DJ Akademiks

I would add Complex because of Joe Budden, Nadeska and DJ Ak but I have a love/hate view of Everyday Struggle. Lol

BIGQUINT INDEED - Music reactions and impressions.

Dead End Hip Hop - Music reviews

Black Girl Nerds - Everything nerdy. Bigger on Twitter but they have some cool stuff on Youtube.

Lessons from the Screenplay - Video essays about films

Mallory Bros. - Music first reactions

vash12349 - Lets Play videos.

Some of the channels I like, I feel like I am missing someone but I am blanking at the moment.

Mediking

BIGQUINT INDEED - Music reactions and impressions.

Dead End Hip Hop - Music reviews

Black Girl Nerds - Everything nerdy. Bigger on Twitter but they have some cool stuff on Youtube.

Lessons from the Screenplay - Video essays about films

Mallory Bros. - Music first reactions

vash12349 - Lets Play videos.

Some of the channels I like, I feel like I am missing someone but I am blanking at the moment.

Thanks for all of these! Gonna guve them a look.

You should see his CN Real review.
I will!

no one gonna even ask why malyse has been mixing drinks with blood for the past 48 hours?

Ask yourself if you really want that answer.

----

Buffy Season Eight was pretty insane.

Pretty sure its Kingdom Hearts related for Malyse.

morning fam, (have yet to sleep almost 9am here)

last night I watched a movie called Duel on youtube

think it is from 1971

I remember seeing it as a kid. Seeing this again I have never seen such a weak character. I kept wondering why he did not just turn around and head back home?

You don't see chicken shit lead characters in Hollywood films anymore.

Johndoey

Banned

sUIsEsv.gif

Sch1sm

no one gonna even ask why malyse has been mixing drinks with blood for the past 48 hours?

Haven’t you learned to not ask DD questions?

Why are you guys spoiler tagging something that happened last week? 👀 anyway im pretty hype for todays ep

Because some of us haven’t had the opportunity to watch last week’s episode and it’s common decency? I’ve only seen the first episode. Everyone better stay spoiler tagging. 😭

Sch1sm

US streaming apps don't work in Canada?

You can’t get HBO GO/Now or anything like that here. The only way you can access HBO as a whole is by signing up with this one cable provider (Bell), and then paying an additional fee for HBO? It’s a bit ridiculous. I stream it, usually, but the time hasn’t been there for me.

I think Rogers has a channel that offers GoT, but I don’t have a cable sub to start with, and they’re all minimum $70+ tax here before adding additional things. No show is worth that to me.

Top Bottom