• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

DGleVzVU0AsMT3v.jpg
got to dress right

Shy

Is that a surefire way to get sympathy?

[picks up sledgehammer and raises it over own leg]
LOL.
Haven't played Dragon's Crown in forever might pop that in and play for a bit.
Love that game.
Shit, bring it to steam please, that and Odin Sphere, and Muramasa. What is Vanillaware doing now anyways?
God i wish they would.

At the moment they're working on 13 Sentinels.
DC was pretty dope, Elf/Archer is my go to all the time.
ELF was OP. LOL.
Once again if I were wealthy as hell I'd fund a game by them.
Same.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Castlevania on Netflix was pretty good.

For those unfamiliar, Castlevania is apparently based on a long-running game series in which the vampire hunting Belmont clan takes on the world's ultimate evil,
the Catholic Church

For those unfamiliar, Castlevania is apparently based on a long-running game series in which the vampire hunting Belmont clan takes on the world's ultimate evil,
the Catholic Church

Warren Ellis got things to say.

Slayven

the Catholic Church

Warren Ellis got things to say.

yeah I guess so

it was kind of annoying to be honest

48435.jpg

Vampires are shapeshifters from another dimension, not particularly evil. The Catholic Church kills a bunch, but leave a few alive to brainwash them into believing what we now know as vampire tropes( silver, sun, bats, etc.) because if they believe it happens their body will react(one dude literally turns into fire). It was all a long game by the church to maintain their power.

Hello Fam.

Jesus anyone catch that GOT last night? Dear Lawd.

Had a dream last night Jay Electronica dropped his debut and it was fucking amazing.

Imagine how disappointed I woke up today and the only thing I can find is an exclusive playlist on Tidal with just his old shit.

Zekes!

I didn't even realize Game of Thrones started again. Funny enough, I just started from Season 1 again with the girl I'm now seeing because she wanted to know what all the fuss was about. Here's hoping I make it past season 2 this time

That one female Fox News anchor on CNN quit her job talking about stay tuned for her new career path....she reads the trump news on Facebook.

Like...you know Presidents have term limits? Wallah, if CNN takes her back...

Ayra V
Brienne was so good, and so nice to see family hooking up again

the last 20mins of GOT, holyshiiiiiiii

Glad she said fuck it, and took her Dragon

my nigga Jamie tho, shoulda just taken the L and ran :(

Top Bottom