• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

:-/

I remember a time when Snoop dogg came to my school.

This was around the time when he still had his peewee football league. He needed a field to practice in, and our school was the closest I guess.

Right, in order to do this he needed to give some bullshit words of encouragement. It was obvious he really needed the field and him speaking was begged by the school~

"Be good and do good on tests" was basically what it amounted to. Naturally some students wanted a picture with him, so of course they got it.

the picture boy/dumbass left the zoom all the way, so they only got a picture his mustache. It was a group shot gone to waste.

Yeah.
lol

Imm0rt4l

Anyone remember the sitcom, My Brother and Me?

yeah, I loved it as a kid. Wish that it had more than the few episodes it had.

Yep. I wonder what the cast are up to these days.

Dude that played alfie grew up and fell by the wayside I think, he was on some gangster shit or at least that's how i remembered it around the myspace era.

edit:
http://www.vh1.com/news/294108/my-brother-and-me-where-are-they-now/

apparently didi became a cop

giphy.gif

First solo catering gig was a success. I made a decent amount of cash and had a lot of fun. I gotta make business cards soon.

Pic dump incoming:

Mediking

Who are some of you guys favorite Black YouTubers?

The HodgeTwins

TheReal B Nard

Nileseyy Niles

PlayerEssence

Nin10doUltra

DJ Akademiks

I would add Complex because of Joe Budden, Nadeska and DJ Ak but I have a love/hate view of Everyday Struggle. Lol

The HodgeTwins

TheReal B Nard

Nileseyy Niles

PlayerEssence

Nin10doUltra

DJ Akademiks

I would add Complex because of Joe Budden, Nadeska and DJ Ak but I have a love/hate view of Everyday Struggle. Lol

Does Double Toasted Count?

The HodgeTwins

TheReal B Nard

Nileseyy Niles

PlayerEssence

Nin10doUltra

DJ Akademiks

MarsReviews

Andre The Black Nerd

Gaming Illuminaughty

zeemumu

Hey Slayven, could Iron Man take Princess Morbucks in a fight?

Stark's standard suit couldn't handle Captain Marvel, and Princess' standard suit was built to rival the Powerpuff Girls, who dwarf Captain Marvel in power.

D i Z

Hey Slayven, could Iron Man take Princess Morbucks in a fight?

Stark's standard suit couldn't handle Captain Marvel, and Princess' standard suit was built to rival the Powerpuff Girls, who dwarf Captain Marvel in power.

Questions like these make me feel like I should be doing better in my life, so that I can scroll past them while i lounge under the sprinklers on the lawn chair while the kids fuck up the fence and terrorize the neighbors like I taught em.

Dereck

The HodgeTwins

TheReal B Nard

Nileseyy Niles

PlayerEssence

Nin10doUltra

DJ Akademiks

D Respect

D i Z

i thuoght you would be nakked in the pool.

I usually am. But all of my lady friends are on vacay. Feels kind of wrong to be airing it out alone. For now, I sit in the study with a good book and chuckle about adventures past and yet to come.
I'm writing a D&D got naked epic as we speak.

Top Bottom