• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread

Slayven

ex09W.png

this shit's actually pretty hard to do

I can die happy now.

omg

i welcome pen and pixel parody covers as a user meme from Black GAF. like, i'd love for us all to have avatars of that for a few days or something, lol

757232516_451298.gif

NEW STREET ALBUM
PINKO MARXX - ANNE HATHAWAY
2012, HOLLA AT ME PLEHBOI.

(I got lazy halfway through makin it or it woulda been 10x more bling. STUPID DOPE.)

Oh damn, this is hilarious. Freakin' lol at that young gold chain going into your neck.

ex09W.png

this shit's actually pretty hard to do

That.....actually looks pretty damn good.

If I had a program I'd probably make one but eh, I support the art guys. Know that.

Sucks to hear about PD. Used to not like him but over time he has grown on me a bit. Still can't fuck with that shit he is down with though lol.

smh @ crowbar thread... if the dude was darker, he would have been dropped at the door of carls jr with a pack of orbitz gum in his hands... dude actually got a chance to start swinging a crowbar at cops in an area with a bunch of civilians around!

Slayven

smh @ crowbar thread... if the dude was darker, he would have been dropped at the door of carls jr with a pack of orbitz gum in his hands... dude actually got a chance to start swinging a crowbar at cops in an area with a bunch of civilians around!

And would have had crack sprinkled on him. I am not "fuck the police", but at the same time I know when stupid shit would get me killed.

Top Bottom