• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread

Oh god, I remember that Mercedes cover. Friend had that poster. That album never came out lol.
It came out in 1999..But damn that cover..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rear_End

Holy shit @ #25..He's from my city..My brother-in-law was his homeboy..
ixYzz.jpg

That ban was worth it

Now getting perm'd over FFXIV on the other hand...

Hmm....seems like mods around GAF are targeting the black members. Taking us out slowly one by one...just like the Black Panthers. This thread was all just a trap to get us all in the same place and identify who the "trouble" members are.

Never thought I'd see that day that PWB could get you banned.

Come on guys I'm not really that bad am I? lol

Slayven

Hmm....seems like mods around GAF are targeting the black members. Taking us out slowly one by one...just like the Black Panthers. This thread was all just a trap to get us all in the same place and identify who the "trouble" members are.

You a radical, I bet you have the fist Afro pick.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

pwb?

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

Long running threads like this and hiphop and the sports ones have their own culture... Adjust accordingly when you leave

Yeah, lightless_shado has to be permabanned. Sucks, because he was one of the people I'd see in almost every thread that I frequented. Sorry, dude.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Y'all?

Anyway, yeah, all the Republican governors do that crap. Very disrespectful to the president, and the office in which he serves.

To be fair... Not the first time it happened..

Inauguration

Chief Justice Morrison R. Waite administering the oath of office to Hayes
Because March 4, 1877 fell on a Sunday, Hayes took the oath of office privately on Saturday, March 3, in the Red Room of the White House. He took the oath publicly on the following Monday on the East Portico of the United States Capitol.[114] In his inaugural address, Hayes attempted to soothe the passions of the past few months, saying that "he serves his party best who serves his country best".[115] He pledged to support "wise, honest, and peaceful local self-government" in the South, as well as reform of the civil service and a full return to the gold standard.[116] Despite his message of conciliation, many Democrats never considered Hayes's election legitimate and referred to him as "Rutherfraud" or "His Fraudulency" for the next four years.[117]

You + All = Y'all. It's mixed.

I think this story is overblown, but I can't believe she called the President thin-skinned. President's are a lot of things but you don't get to the White House, particularly in this day and age, without some reptilian grade thick skin.

Illuminati

SonnyBoy said:
If he's re-elected...he needs to channel his inner angry-blackman. Every time I see this image, I can feel his desire to mush her face. LOL

If he gets reelected his second inauguration address should be just the following 3 sentences.

"You know you done fucked up, don't you? You know it, don't you? You know you done fucked up."

If he's re-elected...he needs to channel his inner angry-blackman. Every time I see this image, I can feel his desire to mush her face. LOL

Fuck, I was just thinking exactly that. Using the term "mush" and everything when I was at the gym talking with my friend. lol. Also, my cousin who we called Sonny Boy just died a few weeks ago :-(

I Had a Jigga Moment

Growing up my dad used to tell me about a study scientists did with rats where they had a few rats living around each other and they were peaceful and had a community etc but once they packed large numbers of them all in the same place there would be fighting and killing amongst themselves. Really made me think about it while watching this. The Projects aren't a place where ANYONE should live.

Top Bottom