• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread

zero_suit

We have gone beyond cute, man.

i5GTK4yVeiGzr.gif

ihLzHjSIlx9oB.gif

Even the horse is excited

Haha, I just noticed the horse.

Slayven

Kristin Kreuk.

Funny, I had this picture briefly as my Facebook profile and received a few friend requests from men and a couple have PM'd here on GAF asking me if I was the girl in the avatar. Coincidentally, sticking with theme as of late, she is half Chinese, half-Dutch.
Best thing to come out of Canada since Rush.

That kind of racism is just comical to me. How can someone harbor such feelings toward a race that they have had little to no interaction with?

And that is the part that colors this simple action into something larger. I was thinking about this while watching some asian (korean, chinese, japanese) music videos and shows. The impression is that when a few black people do appear in their material, it seems as if they are villians or criminals.

Is this a pickup from western media? Most likely. Is there anything to really be said about this?

No. These homogenous cultures do it to many other races and nationalities as well.

shes from america, so that doesnt fly with this chick.

In that case..... who cares.

Slayven

I wish I was a one hit wonder. The Thong song is how old? And Sisq can go to japan and lite really has to push the chicks off of him.

Imm0rt4l

I found the tweets from that chick fucking hilarious. Whats more is that the comment floyd made wasn't even really untrue. The hype in the Asian community is that they have someone that's a great player in the NBA that they can say looks like them, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. If Floyd was bitter when he said that, then tell dude to cry more and keep it movin. Though I will say that some of the hyperbole that's said about the dude is pretty annoying.

Top Bottom