• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread

Is Kelly Clarkson the best female voice of this era?

0031_d66c.gif

No one's pourin' any 40's for GJB??

Some Haitan dude on here posted a pic of him and his sisters a while back. They were sexy.

Silly thing to say really.

In case you haven't noticed, saying silly things is kind of my thing.

Oh ok, but be careful. Silly for the sake of silly can lead to a ban if mods notice.

Oh no, it's not like that.

Well I guess to be fair, FreeMufasa did warn him.

lol Brute Force

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I want to pour a 40, but he was asking for it with a lot of the stuff he was saying at times. It was going to happen.

Onemic

So why was GJB banned again? I'm looking at his post history and he didn't seem to do anything to warrant a ban.

Whatever though, dude was the biggest apologist I've seen in a while.

So why was GJB banned again? I'm looking at his post history and he didn't seem to do anything to warrant a ban.

Whatever though, dude was the biggest apologist I've seen in a while.

He and some others seemed to be shitting up that Kelly Clarkson thread pretty good.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Yal are so mean. For real.

But he had a big issue... Thinking that his problems came from being half black. His problems came from being 16.

Yal are so mean. For real.

But he had a big issue... Thinking that his problems came from being half black. His problems came from being 16.

?! Oh hope he reading this, come on sir you were just due for some exp was all. In all honesty I often wonder what kids at that age can even offer the OT side really.

Top Bottom