• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread

FreeMufasa

Ahhhhhhhhhhh......

AHHH!

Screen_Shot_2012_02_12_at_00_17_54.png

(the text is a part of the image)

So sick of women that look like this but somehow think they're sexy. Where does this confidence come from?

Imm0rt4l

So sick of women that look like this but somehow think they're sexy. Where does this confidence come from?

From some thirsty simp ass ninjas that gas big and semi big girls up as a means to get their dick wet.

PSA to the brothers: If you wanna get in them cheeks that's, your prerogative, but don't give these women a false sense of security just because you're horny!

Okcupid sucks if you're just looking for black women. Most them are either fat, or have kids. At least in my area that is.

So true, especially after a certain age. From the 3 dating sites I've tried I'd say OKCupid was the worst. Blackplanet was somewhere in the middle. PoF is God-Tier.

FreeMufasa

eh...i wont begrudge them their right to be confident in themselves, no matter how beat they look to the rest of us.

Should have said over-confidence to the point of delusion really. These type of girls

ajmQI.gif

I have a few on fb and almost all their posts are always about them being sexy or how haters won't stop them achieving their dreams.

akira28

About the okcupid girl, if she felt that she needed a disclaimer, she already knew she was wrong. If you 'know your audience', and you know that okcupid isn't even close, then how do you think your pic will be received?

All in all, that animated gif is like wow. When put into that certain perspective, okcupid girl isn't even that bad.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
whats up blackace? why'd you appear like you were kicking the door in?

Because I have to see that pic quoted like 10 tens in a row? why? so people can say "lol big girl thinks she is fine?"

come on we can be better than this..

Bleepey

I have only been on dates with 3 black girls in my life i think. When i was a kid i used to only look at black women, in my undergrad years yellow fever, post uni pretty much everything, and now i have the hugest crush on this Nigerian girl who my mum would pretty much cry tears of joy if i brought home (other than her irrational dislike of short women). She is fucking sexy, pics don't do her justice, has a sexy american accent, tight petite body that makes her do laps in my mind in lectures, and the way this girl dresses..... she evenhas a double barreled surname that is half mine. That said i put no effort in my appearance for lectures and past experience has taught me not to shit where i eat. I think i have gone full cirlce and may even end up marrying a black girl, there are too many fine as fuck black chicks in my graduate school. Anyone else hear have a crush?

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I have only been on dates with 3 black girls in my life i think. When i was a kid i used to only look at black women, in my undergrad years yellow fever, post uni pretty much everything, and now i have the hugest crush on this Nigerian girl who my mum would pretty much cry tears of joy if i brought home (other than her irrational dislike of short women). She is fucking sexy, pics don't do her justice, has a sexy american accent, tight petite body that makes her do laps in my mind in lectures, and the way this girl dresses..... she evenhas a double barreled surname that is half mine. That said i put no effort in my appearance for lectures and past experience has taught me not to shit where i eat. I think i have gone full cirlce and may even end up marrying a black girl, there are too many fine as fuck black chicks in my graduate school. Anyone else hear have a crush?

sexy american accent?

Imm0rt4l

I was going to ask if it was Ade-something, but then I think I recall you saying you're Igbo.
sexy american accent?

Yea, you don't hear that a lot, but it's all relative since he's from the UK. I have a thing for girls with British accents.

Bleepey

ahh. are you not american bleepey? i need to stop assuming everyone is.

Haha no, i always thought it was apparent i was from the UK and i thought i brought it up to damn much at times, hell i always refer to stuff in pounds and according to people at another message board i used to post in i used to often use british terms that Americans did not understand.

I was going to ask if it was Ade-something, but then I think I recall you saying you're Igbo.

Yea, you don't hear that a lot, but it's all relative since he's from the UK. I have a thing for girls with British accents.

Yeah. I am not mentioning my name but it's one of the stock igbo name prefixes like Chu/chi-. British accents do nothing for me, infact a lot annoy me, but i suppose it's one of those things that when it's foreign it sounds sexy. Some Nigerian accents can be hot as hell. I would have married this Nigerian girl who was brought up in Germany on her accent alone, the fact she was sexy as hell and had gorgeous might have contributed to my feelings somewhat.

Parallax

Haha no, i always thought it was apparent i was from the UK and i thought i brought it up to damn much at times, hell i always refer to stuff in pounds and according to people at another message board i used to post in i used to often use british terms that Americans did not understand.

i know plenty of people that use british mannerisms while online even though they are american, so i simply look past it unless its a term i hadnt heard before.

I like girls with the American accent. They sound more feminine compared to the accent here around me (London)

it depends on the accent. unfortunately we have a lot of varying accents in this country, and while some sound nice, others are fucking grating on the ears

Slayven

I like the current trend on GAF of people getting mad because you are not getting their correct definition of a word. Racism, misogyny, etc. It really brings a freshness to threads.

So there I was on FB, minding my business while looking at Kevin Harts' pictures when...I saw "it". "It" being the familiar two words I see/hear all too often coming from black women.

A2DOD.jpg

Also this ScOULaris thread gets me thinking...is MvC the fried chicken of videogames? I keep seeing that it's a "black" thing while I always assumed everyone liked it, regardless of race!

Door2Dawn

Banned
What the hell is a race trader?

edit: Oh I see someone who dates another race. So dumb. Insecure black women are so fucking unattractive.

Imm0rt4l

So there I was on FB, minding my business while looking at Kevin Harts' pictures when...I saw "it". "It" being the familiar two words I see/hear all too often coming from black women.

http://i.imgur.com/A2DOD.jpg[IMG]

Also [URL="http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=449059"]this [/URL]ScOULaris thread gets me thinking...is MvC the fried chicken of videogames? I keep seeing that it's a "black" thing while I always assumed everyone liked it, regardless of race![/QUOTE]

all fighting games have their niche, it just happens that the dominant player in mvc are black. I don't know if I'd say it's the fried chicken of videogames, I'm not quite sure what you mean by that(that people see you're black and a gamer that you obviously play mvc?). If that's what you mean, then no. If you're black and a play games everyone assumes you play Madden.

[IMG]http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/6329/1713665-lolprx_super.jpg

DominoKid

all fighting games have their niche, it just happens that the dominant player in mvc are black. I don't know if I'd say it's the fried chicken of videogames, I'm not quite sure what you mean by that(that people see you're black and a gamer that you obviously play mvc?). If that's what you mean, then no. If you're black and a play games everyone assumes you play Madden.

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/6329/1713665-lolprx_super.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

the tekken and vf fan pics always kill me.

Parallax

Also this ScOULaris thread gets me thinking...is MvC the fried chicken of videogames? I keep seeing that it's a "black" thing while I always assumed everyone liked it, regardless of race!
I think its fighting games in general. I remember when a full on brawl broke out during brawls release over game and watch.

And what did scoularis get banned for?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
indira shut up

and i guess my entire wardrobe and personal style until last year could be described by the blazblue and vs pic right there lol

Imm0rt4l

Minorities in general play and dominate in a lot of fighting games. Not on some Chris hu eugenics shit in that East Asians are naturally more talented at them, because that isn't true. Minorities, black, latino, asian do well and engage in the scene mainly because the culture of the community is a mix of all things urban. Hell, the majority of slang used on fighting game streams are words already in my vocabulary sans: Godlike.

Street Fighter, I play that.

Top Bottom