• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread

breakfastbuddy.jpg

She's adorable! And has my nose. Any tips to keep her off the pole?

"smile? get that camera outta my face!"

congrats!

DominoKid

So pissed I missed the premiere, but I have two final essays I need to do beforehand. March and April are the worst months of the year.

great thing about being a PR major, the longest essays we ever have to write are like 3 pages. everything else is basically a mock of what we'll be doing once we're employed.

DominoKid

i'd expect nothing less lol.
watching my roommate (history ed major) go damn near bonkers over his workload this semester makes me feel slightly bad that i have so much free time.
only slightly though.

my logic class is enough of a mindfuck for me though. fuck derivations.

SmokyDave

"Black men like their women big....."

So um who came up with this bullshit

Eh, I'm not so sure it's bullshit. My lady is 'thick' and she turns way more black heads than white. Enough that I've noticed the phenomenon. Makes me proud, white guys seem too hung up on waist-size and miss the bigger package.

I think the problem comes when people assume that A; all black guys like thick chicks and B; black guys like all thick chicks.

$hawty

Banned
I had a huge crush on this curvy thick (kinda fat) chick in my high school. She had to weigh more than me by like 30 pounds. And then I smashed in college and it was glorious.

Yea, curvy fat girls can get it from $hawty....as long as they are shapely. No bad bodies.

Lebron

"Black men like their women big....."

So um who came up with this bullshit

Actually, behind every big girl is at least one black man lurking to pounce on that waterbed booty like a lion stalking a gazelle. Probably leftover ties from the motherland where fat is a sign of wealth in some places. Over the ages some of us have manged to purge ourself of the desire through intensive hyperbolic training, but some still carry the jiggle fever.

masud

Banned
Ill fuck with a fat chick as long as she has a pretty face and shes not too tall. You can't be fat and tall, thats just too much woman.

(fat girls do it better too)

great thing about being a PR major, the longest essays we ever have to write are like 3 pages. everything else is basically a mock of what we'll be doing once we're employed.
Hey, I was a PR major. Very easy curriculum indeed. I ended up going into sales when I graduated though

akira28

I feel like I should start a protein brand called Black Muscles.

I want in. We'll kill the Asia market. Flavored smoothies dude. Seriously, it can be done.
-

thick and fat are both OK in my book, but it all depends. It's seriously a case by case thing. I just see it this way, my horizons are wider. I appreciate more body types than just the 'standard of beauty'. I don't think anybody likes fat and sloppy, but if a girl is big(we're not talking crazy wrinkles and folds here), but well put together and she takes care of herself, I very well may be into that. I can like a slim little shorty too. But not so much the Hollywood standard where tall and willowy is more skinny and lanky than it is graceful. vv

akira28

I thought it went without saying to stay away from the Yakuza chicks, man.

Nah, I think he's just locked in to some family dinner, and some girl will seriously be expect a phone call once he gets back to the States. (But yeah, Yakuza girls are a no-go, no matter what the boyfriend says.) A friend of mine went over there posing as an amateur boxer and had a hell of a time, but all the people who wanted to hang with him were gangsters. Sounded like a blast.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Nah, I think he's just locked in to some family dinner, and some girl will seriously be expect a phone call once he gets back to the States. (But yeah, Yakuza girls are a no-go, no matter what the boyfriend says.) A friend of mine went over there posing as an amateur boxer and had a hell of a time, but all the people who wanted to hang with him were gangsters. Sounded like a blast.

i thought mufasa was a brit? either way, im oddly interested to see what he got into....

Top Bottom