• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread

RedSwirl

I haven't seen Hendricks recently, but I prefer to call it "healthy". *Something something most women are under the optimal BMI for female homo sapiens*

why are you looking at her face?

lol

So what's the limit on thickness before we call a girl fat

thick-chick.jpg

This is juust about perfect for me

Don't know what's going on with her left (right?) leg, but I want to give her the benefit of the doubt. Is that the only picture?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I can't deny the ass stuff... it was a phase for me, but I think it affects all of us. Even though I've gradually moved away from phatties, I still get pulled back in from time to time.

Onemic

I think more women, including myself just started, could help their posture, thighs and frame if they did pushups and squats.

Everyone should do it, it helps keeping you from hunching. I used to hunch like a mofo before I realized this. Plus squats just make you look sexier, no matter who you are.

Air

Banned
You must have had some crappy chicken and waffles. My aunt made some that made me think I was in heaven.

It was Roscoe's chicken and waffles. My friends made it out to be amazing, but it was simply okay, which I guess was a little disappointing.

On the subject of big girls. A friend of mine loved big girls. He told me and a couple of buddies once that if we're at a club and hitting on some girls, and if there's a big girl there, tell the big girl to see him.

The perfect wingman... now he's having a baby :p

Alot of girls here are built like the first chick, or they'll be petite and still have ass, I have to get a slimmie just to clear my system from time to time :lol

Onemic

Anyone in black gaf feel like they're not welcome on the more popular boards like 4chan or reddit? I tried checking out 4chan a few times a couple years ago when it really popped off and one of the constants I found on 4chan was the rampant racism (specifically referring to /b/) on the site that almost seemed to be encouraged. I swear every page you would at least see a few posts that had dudes with fishing poles and a bucket of kfc luring black people or somme post talking about how stupid 'niggers' were and everyone would just hurr hurr it. Oh and let's not forget reddits sub community of 'nigger jailbait' that they reluctantly had to take down among others because of the story that was run on them.

Totally random tangent due to that anonymous story

Anyone in black gaf feel like they're not welcome on the more popular boards like 4chan or reddit? I tried checking out 4chan a few times a couple years ago when it really popped off and one of the constants I found on 4chan was the rampant racism (specifically referring to /b/) on the site that almost seemed to be encouraged. I swear every page you would at least see a few posts that had dudes with fishing poles and a bucket of kfc luring black people or somme post talking about how stupid 'niggers' were and everyone would just hurr hurr it. Oh and let's not forget reddits sub community of 'nigger jailbait' that they reluctantly had to take down among others because of the story that was run on them.

I don't bother with a lot of places since sexism and racism run rampant on forums without good/strict moderation. NeoGAF has become quite the safe haven.

I believe some at 4chan claim there are two different classification, niggers and black people.

I wouldn't bother going there if I were you, anyway.

Slayven

Yeah I feel the same about chimpout, at least Stormfront keeps it somewhat classy.

Imm0rt4l

I saw Drive, Hendricks was looking pretty fat.

Not that she wouldn't get...Da Dick™ or anything
basically.

4chan is the anus of the Internet. Nothing good comes out of there. It's like the inside of a mens bathroom stall times 10. It's where the contrarians in the gaf threads of late would go to show their true colors. Nobody pulls punches and because of that their is a real honesty of the board, it can almost serve as an indicator of how people in our society really feel on pretty much everything.

i feel the opposite way, i laugh at chimpout because they're so over the top, like an 80's pro wrestler... while stormfront just seems so real and creepy. edit: like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bufIDjRLPlU

Man, I remember this was pretty much the reason why I stopped watching WWE for so long. HHH was champ for-fucking-EVER, and I hated his ass with a passion. This feud was the final straw. "People like you, Booker, can't be World Champions!" So not only is he a dick, but he's a racist!

And he WON at Wrestlemania! Proving to the millions watching that people like Booker T just can't be world champion

LOLOL

Man, I remember this was pretty much the reason why I stopped watching WWE for so long. HHH was champ for-fucking-EVER, and I hated his ass with a passion. This feud was the final straw. "People like you, Booker, can't be World Champions!" So not only is he a dick, but he's a racist!

And he WON at Wrestlemania! Proving to the millions watching that people like Booker T just can't be world champion

LOLOL

I'm sure biting Goldust's weiner didn't help things.

Onemic

basically.

4chan is the anus of the Internet. Nothing good comes out of there. It's like the inside of a mens bathroom stall times 10. It's where the contrarians in the gaf threads of late would go to show their true colors. Nobody pulls punches and because of that their is a real honesty of the board, it can almost serve as an indicator of how people in our society really feel on pretty much everything.

Funny that the day I post this, a dude from 4chan hacks and posts Trayvon Martins email on /pol/ and intentionally smears him as a scary black teenager that deserved to die, while replacing all his passwords to his social media accounts with things like "niggerniggernigger" and "coontrayvonnigger".

Funny that the day I post this, a dude from 4chan hacks and posts Trayvon Martins email on /pol/ and intentionally smears him as a scary black teenager that deserved to die, while replacing all his passwords to his social media accounts with things like "niggerniggernigger" and "coontrayvonnigger".

....my word...really? *sigh*

DominoKid

4chan is where amazing happens.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE

LOLOL

Oh look, another reason to hate HHH. Lemme throw that on the pile.

What an ass.

With 4chan I dont take it serious, I go there get some nice jackoff material and get a couple of laughs. Same way with lil kids on Xbox Live and PSN, I just laugh and keep it moving

Top Bottom