• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread

Slayven

SMFH, I doubt they'll do anything to prevent it from happening again.
My neighbor is a license dogbreeder, he said he told her not to go to the pins when he isn't home. Well she decided to feed them while he was out and they went apeshit and started in on each other she tried to break them up.

NumberTwo

Paper or plastic?
That is some of the most desperate character assassination I've seen. The forced & faux objectivism is something to behold. I guess, ultimately, walking back to your house with candy and iced tea warrants enough suspicion for your past to be scrutinized and vetted.

That is some of the most desperate character assassination I've seen. The forced & faux objectivism is something to behold.

It's disgusting in so many directions. The constant denial of a racist cultural narrative, the trying to paint this kid as a thug, the idea that him being killed even if he was a thug was "inevitable" or even justified. It just never stops. And then you get the assholes who come in and say "well where's the racism." Fucking really?

DominoKid

idk how you guys can still stomach that thread.
every time i go in it doesnt take looking at more than 10 posts before im like "nope. cant deal w/ it today"

every time i go in it doesnt take looking at more than 10 posts before im like "nope. cant deal w/ it today"

I just make graphics now to show my pissiness. In fact I should modify my cycle of shit for other race threads in the future.

It is a splash of cold water for me, to remind me that there are people out there that really think that way.

Yeah, I haven't been in the Trayvon thread for a few days and I can honestly say my anger levels are low.

Also, I drank too much at this party. Auto-correct > *

Food pix in a few.

I know I'm gonna crash some copters in BF3 later.

NumberTwo

Paper or plastic?
I'd love to team up again faceless but that update is too damn big and my connection too slow. I wish there was somewhere to download it directly from a site.

Imm0rt4l

ANGER...FUCKING BUILDING.

screenshot2012-03-31apgjxi.png

images

Damn, I'm glad I haven't seen any shit like that on my friends updates. I think I got rid of all the crazies after the Obama victory purge.

One of the saltiest days in American history. Took the day off work so I could absorbe it all from around the internet, LOL

Derwind

There's really very little constructive discussions taking place in the Trayvon Martin thread.

Aside from the updates, nothing really worth noting.

The topics just keep getting rehashed, over and over again, by every devils advocate out there.

And it's always the same people who have godlike levels of patience to address them.

As for me, I've given up a long time ago, I peek in there once in a while but not following the thread anymore.

Just keeping my head up for news updates.

Top Bottom