• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread

I just watched Wrestlemania, where Funkasarus' momma came out with a whole bunch of other big black mommas and started dancing

This is a thing that happen

in 2012

Clay-e1333351069257.jpg

DominoKid

Did that really just happen?

i shit you not. i saw at halftime of Jeopardy on monday.
i had to look at my roommate (white guy) to see if he had witnessed the fuckery i just saw.
and we both died laughing.
then my roommate said "sad thing is, it could've been worse. they could've had her sangin"
and i couldnt even say anything cause it was true and i just laughed even harder.

i shit you not. i saw at halftime of Jeopardy on monday.
i had to look at my roommate (white guy) to see if he had witnessed the fuckery i just saw.
and we both died laughing.
then my roommate said "sad thing is, it could've been worse. they could've had her sangin"
and i couldnt even say anything cause it was true and i just laughed even harder.

hahahahaha first thing i thought was "at least she's not singing or dancing"

I need help. What sort of hat wear (?) is available to a man with long dreads? Like baseball caps, fedoras, and such? Are there actually products for people like me?

I had to go hatless! Or just a material based beenie. Nothing will fit my head now, especially fedoras and fitteds. But I also have a large sized dome

I can't deny the ass stuff... it was a phase for me, but I think it affects all of us. Even though I've gradually moved away from phatties, I still get pulled back in from time to time.

Sorry to go back a few pages but yeah that shit has a tremendous body..but to keep as a smash. I'm like you Dy, moving away from the big buttocks. But I can't lie, it's because I'm getting more into the white girls, and most of the white girls I'm on don't have a HUUGE booty, but it's just enough for a forehand smash...

But that's enough for me :)

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Man... the worst is when some girl comes at me flaunting some big sloppy ass like its supposed to send me to rehab. I almost feel like I'm letting her down when I can't even pretend to look interested.

abuC

That Howard Morgan case is just as disgusting as the Trayvon Martin case.

"After being left for dead, he survived and was then charged with attempted murder of the four white officers who brutalized him," Occupy wrote on their website, adding that Morgan was found not guilty on three counts, including discharging his weapon. The same jury that cleared him of opening fire on the officers, however, deadlocked on a charge of attempted murder -- and another jury found him guilty in January.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/03/howard-morgan-ex-cop-shot_n_1399834.html?ref=chicago

Word??????? So he was found not guilty on discharging his weapon, but they deadlocked on attempted murder......word????????

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/03/howard-morgan-ex-cop-shot_n_1399834.html?ref=chicago

Word??????? So he was found not guilty on discharging his weapon, but they deadlocked on attempted murder......word????????

What a fucking disgrace.

Between this, Martin, and that ex-Marine....I am really about to lose my fucking mind.

Really puts what the older generation went through with civil rights into perspective. I probably would have killed someone.

Sick of the second class citizenship.

Imm0rt4l

Sorry to go back a few pages but yeah that shit has a tremendous body..but to keep as a smash. I'm like you Dy, moving away from the big buttocks. But I can't lie, it's because I'm getting more into the white girls, and most of the white girls I'm on don't have a HUUGE booty, but it's just enough for a forehand smash...

But that's enough for me :)

Gotta bunch of Paige Turnahs up there eh?

*scratches chin in amusement

-_-

Figured I could ask this here, too:

Black guys, help.

I don't want to make excuses or whatever, but are there any (relatively dark) black people who can confirm it would not be that difficult to land girls of other races?

My friends note that I am "African dark" and that I would have to work significantly harder to get a white girl, for example, than a black girl.

So...?

Black guys, help.

I don't want to make excuses or whatever, but are there any (relatively dark) black people who can confirm it would not be that difficult to land girls of other races?

My friends note that I am "African dark" and that I would have to work significantly harder to get a white girl, for example, than a black girl.

So...?

Wtf is this shit? I guess I must be "african light"

Black guys, help.

So...?

Game is game. Either you got it or you don't. If you think it's a problem, then you're already mind-fucked.

Why did I read the Trayvon thread first thing after waking up. 3 more pages of stupid shit since yesterday. Christ.

Why torture yourself? Most race threads are full of denial and ignorance.

Black guys, help.

So...?

define "significantly"

Top Bottom