• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread

Slayven

Oh man what's been happening fam?

In other news, apparently there's a consensus among my female co workers that I'm a "pretty boy" (grumble grumble) I much preferred being a Lupe Fiasco doppleganger
Harem start?

I am not reading that thread until their is some real news.

I wish there was a hide thread feature on GAF just for that thread and any MLP shit.

Bronies make me pity them.

Hold up attachments. And Parallax random drops are instead of weapons just being on the map they'll randomly drop in random locations throughout the game.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Hold up attachments. And Parallax random drops are instead of weapons just being on the map they'll randomly drop in random locations throughout the game.

That seems counterproductive to basic fps strategy. And didn't reach have weapons loadouts?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

That's how they got Londa.

Let me take this time to say that you've been one of my favorite posters since you, plywood, d-v, and myself used to rock the (at the time allowed) hot women threads.

Poor Mufasa
mufasapypqx.gif

Let me take this time to say that you've been one of my favorite posters since you, plywood, d-v, and myself used to rock the (at the time allowed) hot women threads.

Is this going to turn into some lovefest for all of BlackGAF?

Because I wish I had started posting here much much sooner after discovering this wonderful place.

Parallax

Is this going to turn into some lovefest for all of BlackGAF?

Because I wish I had started posting here much much sooner after discovering this wonderful place.

when did you come around beef? were you here for the handful of days that the barbershop existed?

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
I actually get the Lupe comparison from time to time. I do my best to distance myself from being compared to that train wreck in terms of appearance (lyrics too...).

I actually ignored this thread and -that- one for the longest, in my time off from this site. I honestly thought Himuro (sp) was bullshitting me when he was telling me he was going to create this thread on irc. Guess it was a couple years ago?

Didn't realize this was the direction the thread was going to take, or I would have been in here. >.>

Also, R.I.P. old hot women threads. lol

Parallax

I actually get the Lupe comparison from time to time. I do my best to distance myself from being compared to that train wreck in terms of appearance (lyrics too...).

I actually ignored this thread and -that- one for the longest, in my time off from this site. I honestly thought Himuro (sp) was bullshitting me when he was telling me he was going to create this thread on irc. Guess it was a couple years ago?

Didn't realize this was the direction the thread was going to take, or I would have been in here. >.>

a lot of members that posted there never found their way here. it was to be expected though.

Imm0rt4l

A few years ago I probably would have defended the guy, but Lupe has been wack as of late to me. That's coming from someone who loved FnL and The Cool.

I couldn't even listen to Friend of the People. I went into it without knowing anything about it and was just like, wth is this! I even thought Lasers was okay, but that was just...ugh.

akira28

Ponies man. Ponies are actually the shit. One of the few shows I wouldn't mind letting my kids watch. And I was pretty sure any future households would have TV on lockdown. Plus Gabe being a brony was always inevitable.

And I like random weapon spawns. Shit's like christmas, walking down a hallway and suddenly being gifted with a rocket launcher that wasn't there a second ago. If you're spawned a pistol, just...be good with pistols, I dunno. I might actually buy this new Halo...I said before I wouldn't. Change is good.

Recon

Banned
Lupe? Fuck you guys, Lupe shits from heaven gifts of gold. You should be lucky to be blessed with his offerings. Jesus himself told Lupe to grow his hair, and you dont fuck with jesus. Food & Liquor 2 will be the most masterful work in this century.

Imm0rt4l

Lasers wasn't that bad!

:(

Lasers was ballsack. Coming straight off a record like 'the cool' which was in a sense a microcosm for the hood sets the bar kinda high. But Lasers has sing songy chorus bullshit, yet maintains Lupe's overly preachy 'rally against the man' songs which are segued right into rhyming over some overly produced mainstream techno t-pain-esque garbage. It was a pretty disjointed experience. Shit wasn't cohesive at all, I'd like to blame the label, but Lupe hasn't been impressing on the mixtape tip lately either and has become a really annoying and pretentious sort of caricature.

I'm willing to forget the last few lupe mixtapes and Lasers, I just hope he can return to form. Fahrenheit mixtapes are some of the best.

I may or may not be defending Lasers because of my purchase. But it still had some good stuff on it!

...I'll get back to you later when i can remember what...

What is this "Lasers" you people keep mentioning? Sounds like a title to a Lupe Fiasco album. That's kinda funny.

Speaking of which, man it's been awhile since his last and final album that was released, "The Cool". Don't you think it's time he's due for a comeback, wherever he is? Or maybe not, ya know? Just have those two good albums and then just keep being gone, like he is right now, and never came back for another album.

What? I was there too, fam. ;;

Lupe? Fuck you guys, Lupe shits from heaven gifts of gold. You should be lucky to be blessed with his offerings. Jesus himself told Lupe to grow his hair, and you dont fuck with jesus. Food & Liquor 2 will be the most masterful work in this century.
:lol

Top Bottom