• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread

lol, I don't know why but I seem to look younger with the little facial hair I do get. Everyone was saying how old i look. I look kinda creepy now. Weeeirddd.

Imm0rt4l

Figured I could ask this here, too:

Black guys, help.

I don't want to make excuses or whatever, but are there any (relatively dark) black people who can confirm it would not be that difficult to land girls of other races?

My friends note that I am "African dark" and that I would have to work significantly harder to get a white girl, for example, than a black girl.

So...?

Depends on how good you look, dress, your game, the type of air you exude, and of course the girl in question. I do think dark skinned cats gotta work harder most of the time but not all of the time. I've known some African dark skinned pretty boys that really didn't have too hard a time at all! Also, wtf is African black. If you're talking really black, then maybe something more specific like "Sudanese" black would make more sense.

Figured I could ask this here, too:

Black guys, help.

I don't want to make excuses or whatever, but are there any (relatively dark) black people who can confirm it would not be that difficult to land girls of other races?

My friends note that I am "African dark" and that I would have to work significantly harder to get a white girl, for example, than a black girl.

So...?

Now I don't know you, so maybe take this advice with a grain of salt. It seems to me that lack of confidence with women will hurt you more than any attitudes about your race. I'm sure you have or will come across women that won't date you because of your race, but it's not that bad at all. Just don't become one of those people that reject themselves before women have a chance to.

You're posting pictures of dark skin black woman in a thread dominated by black men? Are you mad? They don't want that! Where are the white womenzzzzzz?!?!?

I may or may not like this post. I will reserve judgment until I see more from you, Junior.

Edit: Just realized this thread is in Community now. What the hell.

still no sign of mufasa?

*pours 40 out*

ullHM.jpg

"Don't fuck with the Yakuza."

DWozE.jpg

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
why does this commercial exist in 2012?

i'd start a thread...but GAF needs a break on the race front right now.
i laughed hard as fuck at it too

I've been seeing a bunch of commercials on Hulu for this easy made dinner product where a black lady is in the grocery isle and a rugged white guy with a leather apron pops out of nowhere. The scene changes to some middle ages looking area where he is standing right behind her, helping her stir the food. She's starting at him the whole time in amazement like a magic white adonis.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Maybe Mufasa got cast as the new token black guy for Real World Tokyo and can't post

im rooting for you mufasa

DY_nasty

Just throwing it out there... but Irulan from Real World Vegas was fucking ridiculously gorgeous and Alton was the first guy to have me jealous as fuck.

DY_nasty

Alton used to be the challenge king until Kenny, Evan and Johnny showed up and power moved everybody.
He was entirely too easy to hate on.

I probably would've like him a lot more if he didn't jerk Irulan around with that bullshit nonstop.

DominoKid

nah there's definitely been more than 15. theres usually a black person each season and sometimes they double up (ex. RW: Hollywood).

ecierif

I think Hollywood had the most Black (or multiracial, including Black) cast members ever with 5 out of 9, though they weren't all there at the start of the season. It started with 3 (one made the cast by winning a viewer poll) and then, after 2 people left near the end of the season, they were replaced with 2 more Black people.

Mufasa and these incidents like in Florida makes me think this thread needs a check-in list of some sort. Who haven't we heard from in a while?

Oh man what's been happening fam?

In other news, apparently there's a consensus among my female co workers that I'm a "pretty boy" (grumble grumble) I much preferred being a Lupe Fiasco doppleganger

masud

Banned
Just throwing it out there... but Irulan from Real World Vegas was fucking ridiculously gorgeous and Alton was the first guy to have me jealous as fuck.

I knew her in high school. Well kinda, she went to high school with my cousin and we used to go to the same parties and shit.

Top Bottom