• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread

Tokubetsu

Pinko Marx said:
Black GAF-MAN poll time:

Nicki Minaj, can she get it?
nicki-minaj-your-love-screen.jpg

YES SHE CAN!

I just saw the video for "Love" and I want the last few seconds turned into a gif. WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!?!

Fuck the Love video dude. Go to the the last like, 90 seconds of Massive Attack. I'm not even a big ass man but i would tear Nick Minaj's ass up. I'd fuck her weave up every day.

Pinko Marx said:
Black GAF-MAN poll time:

YES SHE CAN!

I just saw the video for "Love" and I want the last few seconds turned into a gif. WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!?!

Sadly her 'ass' is just padding and she wears very expensive pushup bras. Her face is nice, and I have a feeling that although she gives out the aura of a freak, she's very puritanical in bed.

Now those girls from diddy dirty money on the other hand...
dirty-money-2.jpg

dat_ass.jpg

Fox the Sly

Pinko Marx said:
Black GAF-MAN poll time:

YES SHE CAN!

2u8jm1t.jpg

Lebron

Also, saw me a Blasian today walking around campus. Ridiculous would be an understatement. I literally just stopped walking and started slow clapping(like in that gif, hah) as she walked by. Never done that before, but I felt obligated too. She just smiled laughed and kept on walking. She was so fine that I actually forgot that I was walking with my GF, and well, I'm in the doghouse now after catching a slap and her storming off. I don't care, I regret nothing.

Lebron

Beezy said:
Is that Trey Songz? :lol
So he's not afraid to show off his moves on camera. Hmm, maybe he is R Kelly lite.

edit: It was your birthday, Himuro? Ah didn't realize. Well happy late one, and my gift is a Blasian.

EPJcO.jpg

May your blades never dull.

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
Lebron said:
Also, saw me a Blasian today walking around campus. Ridiculous would be an understatement. I literally just stopped walking and started slow clapping(like in that gif, hah) as she walked by. Never done that before, but I felt obligated too. She just smiled laughed and kept on walking. She was so fine that I actually forgot that I was walking with my GF, and well, I'm in the doghouse now after catching a slap and her storming off. I don't care, I regret nothing.
holy shit :lol

Tokubetsu

Had a blasian in one of my classes when I was still in school and she was easily the most attractive person I've ever met. She sat right in front of me and was a bit ditzy (always forgetting notes, or supplies for class) which means I was always talking to her :lol. Half brazilian and she spoke portugese fluently. I can't remember what she was wearing but one day a piece of her lower back was showing (probably to show off her tattoo) and I just couldn't get any work done. I wanted to ask what her tattoo meant but never bothered :lol

Beezy

Lebron said:
respect +100 :lol

ReiGun

Lebron said:
My man. :lol

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
Lebron said:

200shm0.jpg

Lebron said:

Smzpt.gif

Fox the Sly

Lebron said:

24ludtc.jpg

Tokubetsu said:
Had a blasian in one of my classes when I was still in school and she was easily the most attractive person I've ever met. She sat right in front of me and was a bit ditzy (always forgetting notes, or supplies for class) which means I was always talking to her :lol. Half brazilian and she spoke portugese fluently. I can't remember what she was wearing but one day a piece of her lower back was showing (probably to show off her tattoo) and I just couldn't get any work done. I wanted to ask what her tattoo meant but never bothered :lol
I like to copy people.

Bleepey

Lebron said:

i was eating at McDolands with a girl i was kinda seeing, and then this girl walks in! Like god damn!. She came in with her boyfriend in this insanely short and tight skirt and it took way too much effort for me to stop staring. I looked down for a while, furtively stole a few glance and then apologised to my date who found it funny as hell.:lol :lol

Lebron said:

*claps*

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Himuro said:
This thread is truly the only reason I post on gaf now.
Wasn't that one of the fears evilore had when he fused, then destroyed our holy grail?

And lebron? Kudos my good man. You spotted a rare creature in the wild, like bigfoot or something

Lebron

You all would have done the same thing :p

But yeah, after going to church with her today and some serious ass kissing and one play of Lady in my Life, all is well in the home front. Thank you based God.

@spindashing
I would go Black Panther on her Storm ass.

On another note,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_4DYBejrvo

How awesome is Chris Rock? So awesome

Lebron said:
you know, this happened to me once. Freshman year, high school. I was at the mall with mom looking at...some shit, I dunno. Anyway, as we're walking around, I spot this specimen. hazel eyes. Body like you'd see in a babe thread. Everything was right. she was wearing a full length, skin-tight aqua blue dress. I'll never forget it. She was also with her mother...turned out her father was black, mom white. She was like...the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. I subsequently followed her around the mall for probably 20 minutes before going into an emergency council session with my mom.

"Hey mom...I need you to do me a favor.......

...I need you to go and find a way to start a conversation with that girl's mom. About anything, I don't care what...I just need an excuse to meet her..."

Mom held me down like the very best of wingmen. Scored the digits. At the time, I was really too scared to do anything with them but we became good friends when she transferred to my high school. she was also a 4.0+ honor student and cheerleader. but brahs...she was so fine, I pinch myself to this day about her. Natural beauty. She won a few beauty contests, pledged AKA and is now married in Chicago. I think she works as a news anchor or something and I check in on her every now and then. but she was the only girl I literally stopped and followed...just to get more glimpses. :lol

edit: found a pic

29xxm4k.jpg

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Yeah, I just got back from church too. First time in that old busted building in a while... 5th Sunday and "Men in Action Appreciation Day" :lol so we ended up with some dumbass who ended everything with PRAISE GOD/ITS THE LORD outside of his generic menrunshit rant.

Everyone my age aside from one person now has a baby or one on the way. Terrified, and suddenly unsure of my surroundings, I isolated myself by sitting near the front in No Man's Land (right behind the immovable old hat ladies in the front row, just in front of the middle-aged families and waaaay ahead of the younger crowd in the back). I thought I was doing good because I had pinned myself pretty close to the wall and anyone who knew me would've had to go out of their way to sit next me but then I noticed that this woman in front of me looked kind of nice.

Stood up once the choir started singing and ooooooh lawd dat ass was rotund. My grandma was in the front of the church on one of the side seats... of course my every move was going to be watched so I had to play my cards right. Trying to guess Ms. Newthang's age was the next step. She looked to be at least 25 but could've swung anywhere from 18-35 I guess, no luck there. Next I tried to spot any kids in the church that looked like her. No babies around, BUT the drummer (a guy around my age) did come back and speak to her before the sermon started. I thought to myself, "word, he must want that too - he's wack anyway. I'm good."

So the checklist was done and I'm also positive she's not related to me. Moving in for that ass right as the congregation is let out

BLOCKED

by an entire fucking church. "oh my god, how have you been?" x 1000 million. w/e. On to the nearest buffet line.

My grandma is laughing about something. No doubt I've fucked up somehow. May as well go out like a G... "Grandma, who was that girl that was sitting in front me? Was that so&so's new wife?" (I thought I was slick) "Oh nooooooooo baby. You remember Reggie right? He's the churches replacement drummer right now."

"Okay..."
"Yal used to play together all the time when you were kids, thats his mom you were eying down all morning. You oughta be ashamed"

I am not ashamed.

DY_nasty

Dreams-Visions said:
Baptist church, amirite?

sounds just like my old church.

and :lol, been there a few times. :lol
Yep... got lipstick and cheap perfume smeared all over my collar too. I wish I could say that I just got through slaying 4 freaky women who hate their fathers but the reality is that I mugged by a mob of old ladies all too eager to pimp their daughters.

And damn dude! She's AKA too??? I been there too (a girl too damn fine for this planet being 'friends' with me) but come on man...

DY_nasty said:
Yep... got lipstick and cheap perfume smeared all over my collar too. I wish I could say that I just got through slaying 4 freaky women who hate their fathers but the reality is that I mugged by a mob of old ladies all too eager to pimp their daughters.

And damn dude! She's AKA too??? I been there too (a girl too damn fine for this planet being 'friends' with me) but come on man...
yea, she's an AKA too. and I'm an Alpha! but anyway, if ever there was a perfect chick...she was it. and I've seen many a chick.

she was righteous, man. smh. beauty without makeup.

oh, and it's funny how when you visit your home church and have no kids, all the mothers and grandmothers have no shame in trying to give their daughters away. :lol I'm in the same boat: 30, fairly successful I'd say, no kids, debt-free, single as a Wendy's burger. prime target, I guess. But it's funny to observe.

Lebron

Dreams-Visions said:
y I subsequently followed her around the mall for probably 20 minutes before going into an emergency council session with my mom.

...I need you to go and find a way to start a conversation with that girl's mom. About anything, I don't care what...I just need an excuse to meet her..."

Mom held me down like the very best of wingmen. Scored the digits
Haha, nice. My mom would have never done that shit for me. She would have done everything in her power to block me.

Also, going to Church today was interesting. We just went into some random Church, which just happen to be a Black Church. Enter me walking in with suit on holding hands with an Asian girl. Yup, was an interesting service I must say. The back of my neck still burns a little.

DY_nasty

Grandma told everyone in the building that I was joining the military too.

SkeezCON 1.

Equus Bellator Apex

Lebron said:
:lol

DY_nasty

Lebron said:
Your Grandma sounds awesome. I seem to recall you telling another story of her clowning on you at Church, hah.
Yeah, she almost let me kiss my cousin. Almost. For the lulz.

I need to just go ahead and get a girlfriend so she'll get off my case about great-grandkids until I leave...

Imm0rt4l

Dreams-Visions said:
you know, this happened to me once. Freshman year, high school. I was at the mall with mom looking at...some shit, I dunno. Anyway, as we're walking around, I spot this specimen. hazel eyes. Body like you'd see in a babe thread. Everything was right. she was wearing a full length, skin-tight aqua blue dress. I'll never forget it. She was also with her mother...turned out her father was black, mom white. She was like...the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. I subsequently followed her around the mall for probably 20 minutes before going into an emergency council session with my mom.

Mom held me down like the very best of wingmen. Scored the digits. At the time, I was really too scared to do anything with them but we became good friends when she transferred to my high school. she was also a 4.0+ honor student and cheerleader. but brahs...she was so fine, I pinch myself to this day about her. Natural beauty. She won a few beauty contests, pledged AKA and is now married in Chicago. I think she works as a news anchor or something and I check in on her every now and then. but she was the only girl I literally stopped and followed...just to get more glimpses. :lol

edit: found a pic

http://i54.tinypic.com/29xxm4k.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

gorgeous....

[QUOTE=spindashing][IMG]http://imgur.com/LMuId.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://imgur.com/ZTfcm.jpg[IMG]

damn.

and for halloween...

Ciara dressed up as Storm from the X-Men ... which accidentally looks like Nicki Minaj..

[IMG]http://imgur.com/XIH0I.jpg

love the first 2 pics, that pic of ciara is meh to me though. She looks too much like Nikkia Minaj there for my taste. What's gafs thoughts on Nikki Minaj? I think she's plastic as fuck. I don't quite understand why guys like her so much to be honest. She's aight I guess.

DY_nasty said:
Yeah, she almost let me kiss my cousin. Almost. For the lulz.

I need to just go ahead and get a girlfriend so she'll get off my case about great-grandkids until I leave...
damn, I feel you there. my mother mentions it every other time I talk to her. I damn near don't want to call home anymore, for fear of her asking how my love life is going.

"How's Chantal? You haven't spoke about her much lately..."

well yea, ma. not really interested in informing you about my beating the breaks off that ass.

"She's fine, ma."

DY_nasty

I was calling Minaj a fake ass lil kim long before it was cool. And that ass is a lie too. She'll probably get those ridiculous implants sooner or later though
Dreams-Visions said:
damn, I feel you there. my mother mentions it every other time I talk to her. I damn near don't want to call home anymore, for fear of her asking how my love life is going.

"How's Chantal? You haven't spoke about her much lately..."

well yea, ma. not really interested in informing you about my beating the breaks off that ass.

"She's fine, ma."
Its the worst. Thats the main reason I don't like family putting me on. My dad and stepmom hooked me up one of the craziest females I've met in my life. (Stole my gun because she thought I was 'thugging', took it to a police station, got cuffed like a dumbass for bringing a loaded gun into a police station, used her phone call on me - i lold).

But its just a bitch talking to family with a straight face after seeing the nastier side of some people. This girl from church went to the same college as me, left a year after I did. I honestly tried my best to look out for her, but when she's at every party and all my LBs know more about her than I do... shit.

Lebron

Imm0rt4l said:
love the first 2 pics, that pic of ciara is meh to me though. She looks too much like Nikkia Minaj there for my taste. What's gafs thoughts on Nikki Minaj? I think she's plastic as fuck. I don't quite understand why guys like her so much to be honest. She's aight I guess.
It's probably cuz she Blasian, but yeah, I really don't see the draw either.

Lebron said:

YOU

ARE

THE

MAN.

:lol :lol :lol

I literally LOL.

Top Bottom