• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
ChocolateCupcakes said:
What you voted already? How is that possible?
Just setting up the polls and stuff.

I already voted a while back though

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Imm0rt4l said:
Canadian bitches next

Black GAF one of the only places where women poster are loud and proud.. and I plan to keep it that way

DY_nasty

Himuro said:
lmao @ old lady puting her entire clan's fate in the hands of DYnasty
I've always believed that nothing worth having is going to be given away by someone intelligent...

its going to be a loooong 4 months

Fox the Sly

Blackace said:
Black GAF one of the only places where women poster are loud and proud.. and I plan to keep it that way

Wait, we have a female in out midst?

*does his Shawn Wayans mack daddy eyebrow check*

Imm0rt4l
Banned
(Today, 08:51 PM)
Reply | Quote

xouPA.gif

Fox the Sly said:
Wait, we have a female in out midst?

*does his Shawn Wayans mack daddy eyebrow check*

I think we have over 3 sistas in here. It's real mind boggling and I still don't believe it. They're nice people, though. :lol

Blackace

Y'all know calling women "bitches" is just as bannable as the n-word or any other slur..

and Dream decided that when his post was deleted that meant create the exact same post again..

DY_nasty

Blackace said:
Y'all know calling women "bitches" is just as bannable as the n-word or any other slur..

and Dream decided that when his post was deleted that meant create the exact same post again..
its all that rap music i tell ya

Blackace said:

I never knew that honestly. It's just a temp ban, nothing permanent right?

spindashing said:
I prefer skinny jeans over baggy jeans...

*Runs.*

How are you a geek AND you wear skinny jeans?? WHAT ARE YOU?!

Lebron

How the hell can you even get skinnies on? I tried, but for the life of me I couldn't even get them on, and I'm only 150ish.

Blackace

MWS Natural said:
I never knew that honestly. It's just a temp ban, nothing permanent right?

How would be sexist be any better than being racist?

Naw nothing perm...

MWS Natural said:
How are you a geek AND you wear skinny jeans?? WHAT ARE YOU?!
Black Hipster. Blipster.

Nah... :lol

Yeah, I rock Converse too. I will take pictures of my shoe game later. :lol

You guys are just haters. KFC for life. We run this shit. :lol

spindashing said:
Black Hipster. Blipster.

I'll forgive that "KFC for life" shit because you were converses.

DY_nasty

Only old ladies with no teeth eat KFC.

Chucks are straight tho...

Just found out that I'll be volunteering again tomorrow :lol

spindashing said:
Black Hipster. Blipster.

Black Geek Hipster that loves KFC grilled chicken and has the genes of Kimbo Slice??

ChocolateCupcakes said:
I'll forgive that "KFC for life" shit because you were converses.
:lol Yeah, while people were busy whoring out Jordans, I had a few pairs of Chucks.

I really don't get the hate for KFC here. It's so bugged out because around here, people prefer it over the others.

But local chicken spots like Crown Fried Chicken or Kennedy Fried Chicken is the sex.

Any of you guys were tempted to rock the mohawk look that got more popular recently? I was tempted but I probably wouldn't get taken seriously for job interview purposes...

Edit: MWS Natural, I lost my shit reading that. :lol :lol Yes.

DY_nasty

spindashing said:
:lol Yeah, while people were busy whoring out Jordans, I had a few pairs of Chucks.

I really don't get the hate for KFC here. It's so bugged out because around here, people prefer it over the others.

But local chicken spots like Crown Fried Chicken or Kennedy Fried Chicken is the sex.

Any of you guys were tempted to rock the mohawk look that got more popular recently? I was tempted but I probably wouldn't get taken seriously for job interview purposes...
You don't have a Bojangles or Churches? (Here we go on fried chicken again...)

I'd never rock a mohawk or any of the extra shit. Stars and designs in my head? Not me. Some people can pull it off, some people just like cornballs.

Blackace

DY_nasty said:

I'd never rock a mohawk or any of the extra shit. Stars and designs in my head? Not me. Some people can pull it off, some people just like cornballs.
closet I got to anything like that was a part...

I am going to rock a fat beard this winter.. get my Flo Rida on..

DY_nasty said:

I've never heard of those spots, ever. Ah, well, let's not return to chicken talk.

And yeah, I know what you mean. Some people can pull it off while others can't. I don't know...I sometimes get bored with the same old Dark Caesar and seeing everyone have one..

DY_nasty said:

What region do you live in? I've never heard of these.

DY_nasty

spindashing said:
I've never heard of those spots, ever. Ah, well, let's not return to chicken talk.

And yeah, I know what you mean. Some people can pull it off while others can't. I don't know...I sometimes get bored with the same old Dark Caesar and seeing everyone have one..
love that dark ceasar for what it is. the first time you get your head shaved you'll be marking off the days until you get your .5mm of hair back.

Lebron

I rocked the designs when I was a young gun. Nike swoosh in my head, with the Reebok Pumps on my feet. Those suburban kids didn't know what to do.

DY_nasty

ChocolateCupcakes said:
What region do you live in? I've never heard of these.
the south (now that i'm back from dc, i'm realizing how deep in the south i am. there's only one 1 stoplight and its half a mile away. the next light is 3 miles out :lol)

but yeah, bojangles and churches are big on the east coast. at least everywhere south of maryland

DY_nasty

I never really liked the look, but I've got big legs for my size too... they'd probably look like tights on me.
ChocolateCupcakes said:
Oh ok. New Yorker here. We just have Popeyes, KFC, and Kennedy/Kentucky Fried Chicken. Now I'm hungry...
They got this spot exclusive to NC/SC (I'm pretty sure) called Biscuitville - its only open between 3am and like 11am or something crazy, but holy hell they have the best damned biscuits I've touched in my life. Sausage and egg biscuit with cheese that'll make you want to slap your momma...

the only reason I'd ever willingly get out of bed that early

DY_nasty said:
I never really liked the look, but I've got big legs for my size too... they'd probably look like tights on me.

They got this spot exclusive to NC/SC (I'm pretty sure) called Biscuitville - its only open between 3am and like 11am or something crazy, but holy hell they have the best damned biscuits I've touched in my life. Sausage and egg biscuit with cheese that'll make you want to slap your momma...

the only reason I'd ever willingly get out of bed that early

Yuuup, now I'm starving and its almost midnight. Ugh, that sounds delicious.

Lebron

I can't wait to go back to Houston over Thanksgiving to get that Frenchy's. It's been far too long my old friend. Eating that chicken and watching the Bayou Classic. Oh yes, true bliss.

Beezy

It seems that some of you don't know the difference between skinny jeans and fitted jeans. I strongly doubt that Himu and spin actually wear skinny jeans.

Beezy

spindashing said:
Around where? You must be talking about Queens because Popeyes and Kennedy's are the fastfood chicken of choice in the Bronx and Brooklyn.

Fox the Sly

DY_nasty said:
first kfc, now skinny jeans?

:lol

He scored a point in the Miley Cyrus thread about Victoria Justice so he's 1/3 in my book so far. :p
Because the opinion of internet strangers matters!

My main problem with skinny jeans is when dudes wear and sag. Sagging is stupid in the first place, when you wear skinnies and sag too?! Ugh...

Top Bottom