• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread

MWS Natural said:
x2_388fd16.jpg

Discuss.

An ass is an ass. Still would.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Dreams-Visions said:
Also, what happened to Free? The Free that appeared on Canibus' 'Patriots' (first album)?
The other day, I going to post in the GAF-Hop about Free, Patriots, and her not doing a sick album.

That verse is still one of my favorites. I got chills the first time I started up that cassette tape, and head this crazy chick spitting flames.

SmokyDave

Equus Bellator Apex said:
Someone posted this on sohh

does anyone recognize her? i can't find her name

http://www.yrbmagazine.com/media/file_4afc544ed5c23.jpg[IMG]

COT DAMN[/QUOTE]
Denise Vasi.

[IMG]http://celebritycellphonenumber.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Denise-Vasi.jpg

You know you would.

I almost forgot this thread. So many good times. I wish the old NegroGAF thread was readable.

I just saw the movie Rosewood which was talked about earlier. It's a real powerful movie depicting the Rosewood Massacre during the slavery days and I recommend it to people who have not seen it. I've never cried in response to a movie, but I damn well was close to doing so.

Scribble

Ugh. I don't want to -- but I like Nicki's manic-cutesy style of rapping.

The guy who posted earlier about 'white people diseases' reminds me of an old school acquaintence I bumped into recently. He ended up preaching to me about the struggles of black people and we all gotta unite and fight the power etc....then went on to act funny about gay people and people with mental health issues.

Finally got a car for like the first time in like 8 years. Proud owner of a white 2 door 95 Tracker. Kinda girly, but I roll ballin' in that shit. Also just moved. Over the next few weeks my plan is to convert my room into a den of funk and sex. Disco ball should be here any day now.

My turntables are set up in the living room- feels good to have the funk blasting nonstop.

So, any tips for making a pimpsquisite bedroom?

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
Whoompthereitis said:
Finally got a car for like the first time in like 8 years. Proud owner of a white 2 door 95 Tracker. Kinda girly, but I roll ballin' in that shit. Also just moved. Over the next few weeks my plan is to convert my room into a den of funk and sex. Disco ball should be here any day now.

My turntables are set up in the living room- feels good to have the funk blasting nonstop.

So, any tips for making a pimpsquisite bedroom?

Don't forget the sex incense

spindashing said:
I almost forgot this thread. So many good times. I wish the old NegroGAF thread was readable.

I just saw the movie Rosewood which was talked about earlier. It's a real powerful movie depicting the Rosewood Massacre during the slavery days and I recommend it to people who have not seen it. I've never cried in response to a movie, but I damn well was close to doing so.

Rosewood is a dangerous movie...that's the type of flick that makes you want to go off on some white people afterwards :lol

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
This thread is proof that Jesus was black.
Shit keeps rising from the dead.

spindashing said:

I saw it again the other day...bad movie to watch when you have to go to work the next day and be around white people lol. It has much less affect then when I first saw it year again though.

Bleepey

Equus Bellator Apex said:
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol holyshit:lol :lol :lol :lol
This needs it's own thread

Dear sir, where is your avater from?

Can someone explain to me who this weird ass looking individual is? I can't even tell if this image have been Photoshop'd or not.

wf3SB.jpg

What the fuck?! :lol :lol

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Sadaiyappan said:
Are the terms Higger and Sand N***er used by black people?
Nope.

I know a lot of racist black people, but I've never heard them use it before.

Bros. Save me from this wack ads club! Teleport some hot bitches in here ASAP!

I'm dying a slow death with these out of shape overweight heffers!

:-(

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Dreams-Visions said:
FML.

fellas, remind me never to use Google to find a new club.

why didnt you just gtfo when you saw the herd? were you looking for veal?

DY_nasty said:
where the fuck is himuro?
I'm not even a part of this thread, and I've been wondering that. He hasn't been on since the 23rd of November, apparently. It looks like he has been on EB lately, though. /e-stalking

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
eternaLightness said:
I've just realized how far behind I am on some of the black films out there. I just watched New Jack City for the first time this weekend lol
New jack city is hilarious. And mario van peebles fits so horribly that he might as well not be in it

Top Bottom