• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Championships 2012 at [WIMBLEDON]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GimMick

WTA watch: Roland Garros quarterfinalist Shvedova won the opening set against RG finalist Errani to love, not dropping a single point (so called golden set) :O :O :O :O :O
I don't think I have ever seen this happened before, personally. Damn !

Akito

WTA watch: Roland Garros quarterfinalist Shvedova won the opening set against RG finalist Errani to love, not dropping a single point (so called golden set) :O :O :O :O :O
And she's just got a break in the 2nd set, that's WTA alright

Bo-Locks

Del Potro is by far my favourite player to watch. The way he labours around the court and always looks completely knackered, and then drops these massive forehand bombs from everywhere and anywhere. Hilarious.

Lkr

What is with the camera angle on the non-center courts? Never noticed anything like this in past years

Akito

Shvedova won't lose this, Errani hits two laughable 2nd serves, she has no 1st serve to speak of, so Shvedova will breakher at will.
Coming from winning all the points to dropping a game is a big enough upset to me.

Rosol's hanging there

I have seen SO many matches where Serena will lose a close first set, then absolutely shit all over her opponent in the second & third...so weird...I think she just demoralizes so many of her opponents somehow.

szaromir

Banned
Coming from winning all the points to dropping a game is a big enough upset to me.
Dropping concentration isn't that unusual. Martina Hingis once won a match 60 64 and asked what happened in the second set answered "I lost my concentration because I got bored"

I'm only seeing the scores, but it seems like Nishikori is making Del Potro work for every point in the second set? Edit: Or maybe not, that went faster than I thought. And Azarenka done for the day, weird opening, 2 - 0 to 3 - 3 if I remember correctly. I should remember not to live bet on her inconsistent ass.

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
With Nadal out who's gonna stop Delpo? I think this guy has a legitimate shot now, he can beat Ferrer/Roddick and Murray if you ask me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom