• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Championships 2012 at [WIMBLEDON]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIMIC

Banned
I missed the awkwardness. What happened?

Pam was interviewing this Scottish woman about Murray who gave these really weird (barely intelligible for me because of the accent), two-word answers while Pam kept expecting her to elaborate. And when she did, it became even more intelligible and even more weird....

It was just....bad. Eventually, I just picked up the remote and switched to something else so I didn't see the whole thing.

I can't think of anything more annoying than the chorus of 'Come on, Andy' after every point.

EDIT: Well scratch that. Now they're saying it in the middle of rallies.

God, Cilic's nerves just absolutely kill him every single match I watch...I have to also give credit to Querrey for playing a lot better than I thought he would today, he's not just a serve-machine

X-GAMES WHAT THE FFF oh it was an ad.

Roddick started really well, but he needed to keep up that aggressive style if play to have any solid chance against Ferrer.

Murray isn't looking too bad at the moment, just needs to keep this up.

MIMIC

Banned
I hate And fucking Murray. Just sitting back and waiting for Marcos to miss.

Only time he ever actually hits the ball is when his opponent is 40-0. Give him a break point and he will just push to hell and back.

Peru

heh

Beyond The Baseline ‏@SI_BTBaseline
14-14. Umpire in the chair is the legendary Mohammed Lahyani. He was in the chair for Isner-Mahut. Hold on, y'all.

edit> ok someone now says it isn\t him

I hate And fucking Murray. Just sitting back and waiting for Marcos to miss.

Only time he ever actually hits the ball is when his opponent is 40-0. Give him a break point and he will just push to hell and back.

He is literally the best pusher in the world. Playing him would be hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom