• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Championships 2012 at [WIMBLEDON]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Globox_82

Banned
There are only 2 suspenseful things left on the men's side in this tournament.

Will Federer lose to a bad player, or can David Ferrer beat Andy Murray?

I really hope David Ferrer beats Andy Murray.

Don't worry he will. He has the game that annoys Andy. And once he gets into Andys head, he will end similarly to how Delpo ended.

I would prefer Novak vs Tsonga or vs Andy final but David is playing his best tennis ever.

MIMIC

Banned
If Ferrer beats Murray, then that means that Ferrer will be in a Wimbledon semi-final.

I'm gonna need a little while to process that.

Bo-Locks

Lisicki I just saved three match points. I'd expect anybody else to be crushed at this point (aside from the Williams' sisters) but Kerber is mentally very strong. This really could go either way.

Don't worry he will. He has the game that annoys Andy. And once he gets into Andys head, he will end similarly to how Delpo ended.

I would prefer Novak vs Tsonga or vs Andy final but David is playing his best tennis ever.

Del Potro is about as good on grass as Murray is on clay. He made Ferrer look really good today. Whilst it's true that Ferrer is playing some great tennis, I think Ferrer has as much chance of beating Murray on grass as Murray has of beating Ferrer on clay; Murray in 4.

MIMIC

Banned
Chris Evert's commentary is starting to get painful.

"You just blew some match point. How have you not moved on yet?"

LuuKyK

Shhhhh. She can do whatever she likes. She could play tennis naked for all I care. Is she through yet btw? Racing to get home to see some glorious tennis.

Won the second set against Radwanska. But play is suspended right now because of the rain. :(

I never understand how Murray garners so much hate, he can be a damn fine player when it comes down to it. He's never seemed arrogant at being one of the top players in the world in any interview I have seen him.

Maybe he really does need to smile more.

I never understand how Murray garners so much hate, he can be a damn fine player when it comes down to it. He's never seemed arrogant at being one of the top players in the world in any interview I have seen him.

This. He played damn well today, Ferrer will be tough but I don't see him not winning, especially if he plays like today. Part of his problem is consistency mind you.

Jay Sosa

That's exactly why he drives me mad (I don't hate him but some of his matches are downright awful to watch). Sure he can be amazing..when he wants to. But eh why should he play aggressive when he can stand 20 feet behind the baseline, push the ball back like he's a 12 year old girl and constantly grimace in pain while holding his back (he does that EVERYTIME he is behind in a match). That's why.

Kerber is an excellent player, but she has just absolutely faded away mentally. I agree with Chris Evert. You can't dwell on the match points you missed out on, you just need to get the next set. Serena Williams would shake it off and win the third.

edit: holy shit nobody can hold serve, this is horrible!

edit #2: Kerber = Dinara Safina 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom