• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Championships 2012 at [WIMBLEDON]

Status
Not open for further replies.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Take advantage of that Fed!

Finally!

bardia

Murray is still too immature to ever win a grand slam, even though I'd love him to win. When have you ever seen Federer act like a little baby on the court? Almost never, guy is amazing at keeping his composure, even when he is sucking

Omiee

You just see it in federer's look he smells blood.

ahhh come on now focus federer.

But man that crowd has some celebs in it and some royalty as well.

I haven't been following tennis (ever), but what happened to Nadal? Is he still playing?

That was the best final of all time, and one of the best matches of all time. The 4th set tiebreak was for the ages. Nadal one that match, breaking Federer's streak of winning Wimbledon 5 times in a row.

This year, Nadal got upset in the 2nd round. So he's been out for a long time now.

As most amateur tennis players know, hitting a forehand in the air can be nerve racking

It is insane how well federer can do it, it's almost too casual

WriterGK

Damn finally. Reminds a bit of the Mahut-Isner match on Wimbledon 2 years ago. That match took like 2/3 days and 18 hours or so. It ended in a fifth set with 68 -66 or something? Anyone remeber that match?

Tucah

you speak so well
Yeah, not looking great for Murray. Now that Federer's stepped his game up I don't think he can do it.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
That was a good game as well but does not top 2008 final. Roddick was on fire that year, i think he didnt lose a break during the first few sets if im not mistaken.

I think he was broken only once, the break that cost him the 5th set.

Omiee

This reminds me a lot of the last game murray had against federer at wimbledon. I think it was 2010 he was so nervous back than.

vonis.jpg

feather coat

Revoh

I repeat: Federer v Roddick 2009 at Wimbledon. Nothing will ever usurp.

(2008 was diminished by the fact that my man lost. =P Still, extremely lucky to have such a top-tier group of players.)

That was an epic match too
Roddick is my favorite player after federer so that was a hard game to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom