• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Championships 2012 at [WIMBLEDON]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he was broken only once, the break that cost him the 5th set.
Yeah, Federer won his two sets 7-6. Roddick ended up winning more games but the scoring system of tennis has very little sympathy.

Anyway, match looks like its getting away unless Murray can fire up again. Mentally, he looks really out of it though.

Omiee

they never played in wimbledon before.

they played in the AO final in 10 and USO final in 08.

no they didn't.

Fuck i really thought they played at wimbledon against each other. It was the year everyone thought murray would take it. Or was it murray against roddick?

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
Close this out now Fed.

Murray serves first this set for once though. Could give him the edge he needs.

Edit: Does Posh ever smile or does she look like she is sucking a dick the whole time?

jdforge

Banned
I don't understand why the crowd isn't getting behind Murray?! They seem to be supporting both players equally.

I know that's pretty much standard behaviour, especially at Wimbledon, but these are exceptional circumstances!!

Federer winning that break in the 18min+ game has consolidated the momentum swing. It's not over but Federer's game has improved so much over the past two hours. 16 unenforced errors in the first set compared to 6 in the third is pretty huge.

Murray, ball's in your court mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom