• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Championships 2012 at [WIMBLEDON]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryMoth

I don't understand why the crowd isn't getting behind Murray?! They seem to be supporting both players equally.

I know that's pretty much standard behaviour, especially at Wimbledon, but these are exceptional circumstances!!
If it was anyone else but Fed the crowd would be behind him a lot more. I kind of feel the same really, really want to see him get those records

Edit: Does Posh ever smile or does she look like she is sucking a dick the whole time?

Posh always pouts, always. I remember an interviewer said something funny once, and she smiled a little bit, then almost killed herself fixing her face to get back to pout mode.

Would this make fed the oldest man to win a major?

Also love the fed, my husbando. No one gives him the credit he deserves. Just so solid at everything.

Assuming that Federer runs away with this and the current momentum is maintained and reflected in the scoreboard... what do you think the British media will respond with?

Great volley by Murray!

Omiee

I don't understand why the crowd isn't getting behind Murray?! They seem to be supporting both players equally.

I know that's pretty much standard behaviour, especially at Wimbledon, but these are exceptional circumstances!!

You know almost everyone loves Federer right?

Omiee

Murray always seems to let these point loses etc get to him. You can see it in his reactions and everything. Federer looks calm the whole match. He was irritated for one point though.

kate and pippa are totally asking to get, like, you know, i mean, like, you know... you know?

untitled-12wbjha.gif

Federer forehand is ominous right now.

Murray did well in that game though he is still in it. I think he will get chances on Fed's serve but he needs to do a better job holding his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom