• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division Open Beta Thread: Is it out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbortz78

wow those turrets are bad. they start shooting neutral players in dark zone and make you go rogue wtf

As people stated this seems indeed odd and not working as intented.

If Im not misstaken it didnt do this during the closed Alpha videos Ive seen.

Where can I download the division beta for ps4 if I was originally in the first beta? I looked in the first post but couldnt find it.

edit: nevermind must have looked over it

Smash88

Banned
Someone on /r/thedivision found these item progression images:

BPqntPo.png

Yt3JAfa.png

x7pQNan.png

That loot progession look is so mouth watering. That final backpack is so sexy.

Raide

The Morgue Mission is pretty fun. Not as hectic as I would have though but it was on Normal. :D

Accidentally went Rogue in the DZ. Waiting to extract with another survivor and someone runs in and starts shooting the other guy. Turret goes down and it kills them both and I did not mean to kill the survivor guy! I took his loot to make sure it did not fall into the wrong hands.

Then extracted some loot and one guy was hanging around trying to kill 4 of us while we tied out gear onto the line. He was hanging back trying to be all chill. Douche lol.

Tovarisc

The more things that jingles during the game the better

Jingling is bad. Jingling is death. If your backpack jingles I will murder your myself, leave you among trash bags to jingle and take all your contaminated loot.

"Nothing shines, nothing makes sound...."

Tecnniqe

Banned
Jingling is bad. Jingling is death. If your backpack jingles I will murder your myself, leave you among trash bags to jingle and take all your contaminated loot.

"Nothing shines, nothing makes sound...."
Jingle loot, jingle loot, jingle all the way

d3vnull

I know this does not really fit here, but I didn't want to open a new thread for it.

That Nvidia Promo, do we get an Uplay key or a Steam key?

N° 2048

Do you guys think this game is a commitment? Like Destiny kind of, where if you don't play for a couple days you're left behind? Especially if you play co-op.

clo1_2000

Banned
Quick question. I will be getting this on PC, but don't think this game is really on any of friends' "must buy" list. Will I be able to join random groups easily, or is the type of game where I have to have my own pre-made group of 2-3 people?

Kane1345

Quick question. I will be getting this on PC, but don't think this game is really on any of friends' "must buy" list. Will I be able to join random groups easily, or is the type of game where I have to have my own pre-made group of 2-3 people?

The game has matchmaking for missions and you can also form groups at the social hubs

Tovarisc

I know this does not really fit here, but I didn't want to open a new thread for it.

That Nvidia Promo, do we get an Uplay key or a Steam key?

If I were to guess I say uPlay, after all Ubi game. Also does it really matter, game goes through uPlay no matter what?

Do you guys think this game is a commitment? Like Destiny kind of, where if you don't play for a couple days you're left behind? Especially if you play co-op.

During leveling you will get left behind from friends for sure, but I think that lower geared people can be carried through content somewhat easily by willing friends. At least beta didn't show Destiny like symptoms that are basically need for daily grind until point X.

Pretty much everything came with matchmaking option so joining random people is fast and easy.

Welcome to the DarkZone. Where we make wishes come true!

You just want to lure that bambi in and shoot him to the back, don't you?

Helznicht

Tried the Xbox version this morning (I did PC last beta). That controller delay.. there is no way this could be cross-play with PC. It would be a slaughter.

Had I tried this on console first, I would have slowly walked away.

Impressive what Massive got out of the Xbox graphically though (even if the shadows are supepr low-res, and the pop-in)

Pop

There is dailies. Depends on if you find them important or not.

And anytime you go from 60fps back to 30fps on a controller, always feels like you're in molasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom