• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division Open Beta Thread: Is it out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EL CUCO

Umm, guys... Iron banner is live on destiny right now. Can't we all just go play that in the mean time? B]
2G016Nf.gif

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
So is the gold edition just the normal game + season pass or do you get something extra? because i will buy a new PC soon and would get the game for free with a nvidia graphics card so my plan is to just buy the season pass later...

Tovarisc

So is the gold edition just the normal game + season pass or do you get something extra? because i will buy a new PC soon and would get the game for free with a nvidia graphics card so my plan is to just buy the season pass later...

Yeah, it's just bundle. National Guard outfit is flagged as part of season pass along with hazmat etc.

Maligna

Banned
Is anyone here going for the deluxe edition of The Division with all the season pass DLC etc? Was thinking of pre-ordering considering the $15 rebate on PSN right now.

Is this a bad idea? Gah... I probably make too many impulse buys.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Eating Chipotle but still thinking about how The Division isn't out yet like:

200w.gif

Damn you guys don't like Iron Banner.

Is anyone here going for the deluxe edition of The Division with all the season pass DLC etc? Was thinking of pre-ordering considering the $15 rebate on PSN right now.

Well ... uh.. generally I would recommend not buying things before you know if you'll like/want them. That being said, there's nothing out there that I know of that points to it being a particularly good or bad deal.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun

Shit, I got the collectors edition. Lol.

Tovarisc

Not a fan of the 24 people in deadzone thing, 24 per zone would be fine, but this is too much.

Before level 30 DZ may be very much like it was in beta. When you reach level 30 whole DZ area will be repopulated with level 30 NPCs spreading 24 players to whole area.

DZ is divided into 6 sections, DZ01 - DZ06, and each of them contain NPC's of specific level range like in DZ03 NPC's are from 16 to 18. Then there is matchmaking brackets like in beta, e.g. if you are level 17 you will be put into DZ with players between levels 15 to 19. Players within that matchmaking bracket will want to be in or around DZ03 in order to find gear that is appropriate for their character. This means there is 24 players within or very close to DZ03, just like in beta there was 24 players in DZ01 + DZ02.

EMBee99

all that he wants is another baby
Anybody else buying the New York Survival Guide? Looks a bit like the collector's book from Destiny: TTK

hydruxo

Are there any groups set up for PS4 yet?

Right here:

Q0lDK4Pvs4R8.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg

I made a PS4 community group for DivisionGAF about a week ago. We've got some members in there already but I'd love to see the group get bigger so that we can always have another resource for finding people to play missions with, getting squads together for the Dark Zone, etc.

If those of you who are playing on PS4 are interested, here's how to find it:

1. Go to the Friends tab on your PS4.
  2. Search for 'hydruxxo' in the PSN search. Scroll down to my communities and select 'DivisionGAF'
  3. Send a request to join, and you're good to go
I'll try and accept any requests as soon as I get them, and feel free to send me a friend request (PSN: hydruxxo) too!

Archpath1

Can't wait guys

Some friend did not like the pvp because even though he got the drop people would kill him

I was like dude its an RPG, and take your gear into account

He's like that not fair. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom