• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division Open Beta Thread: Is it out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

T.O.P

Banned
The BoO will have a DZ Funds Vendor that allows you to convert regular funds into DZ funds (based on an exchange rate of course)

That's damn nice, at least it gives fodder equipment a purpose, outside of scavenging it for parts

deoee

As a moderator you can set a tag for yourself (but not for others), Nirolak (who is an admin and can set tags for anyone and use HTML stuff in them as well, which mods can't for their own) decided to adjust the tag I had set for myself with a colour. If you want a tag on GAF, you need to usually do something particularly stupid that is not grounds for a ban, and an admin may give you one.

I can do that!

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.

The appearance menu will have an updated UI come release to avoid the clutter we encountered in Beta

majesticlinedarmadillyps9k.gif

Tecnniqe

Banned
I can do that!
I feel like I do something particularly stupid everyday.
Yet here I am without my self proclaimed Official NeoGAF Red Bull Expert title :((

;(((
We outnumber the PC royals anyway...
Good luck catching up to us when you can only move 30 nautical miles a second you dirty console pirate!

Feel the might of the Royal PC Gaming Masterrace fleet!
Global illumination FIRE!

deoee

Only that trading will “maybe make an appearance in the future.”

We outnumber the PC royals anyway...

The royal -- peasant numbers are always in favor of the latter.
(Xbox one is just some weird revolution-party :p)

I feel like I do something particularly stupid everyday.
Yet here I am without my self proclaimed Official NeoGAF Red Bull Expert title :((

;(((

image.php

deoee

Devs will talk about Globa Illumination (ameno!) on 18.3 at GDC.

So I guess there has to be some kind of GI in the game (cause there is/was doubt in the beta).

What do you guys think, how old was the beta build we got to play?

Tecnniqe

Banned
Devs will talk about Globa Illumination (ameno!) on 18.3 at GDC.

So I guess there has to be some kind of GI in the game (cause there is/was doubt in the beta).

What do you guys think, how old was the beta build we got to play?
They said it was very different from the OB build

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Console versions of the game will be able to adjust graphic settings to increase frame rate. You'll be able to choose Performance, or Visual Fidelity

That's a really interesting feature to put in a console game. Interested to see how it works out.

Thanks for the code to get those 4 costumes guys! The paramedic one looks awesome!

I'm so torn whether or not to pre-order, I liked the beta a lot, but the unknown stuff and endgame are killing me.

The chatter in darkzone slayed me though so many times, I laughed so hard hearing groups scheming etc, it was awesome and gave it that real human factor.

I want to go for the gold edition I think @_@ gd my backlog.... Damnit Gaf!!! I'm going to end up with this day 1 I can feel it....

Edit: and for the record, I feel sad my loot from beta is gone lmfao it's like playing diablo but with guns....and I was already busy modding stuff and spending time comparing etc. Fml

deoee

Thanks for the code to get those 4 costumes guys! The paramedic one looks awesome!

I'm so torn whether or not to pre-order, I liked the beta a lot, but the unknown stuff and endgame are killing me.

The chatter in darkzone slayed me though so many times, I laughed so hard hearing groups scheming etc, it was awesome and gave it that real human factor.

I want to go for the gold edition I think @_@ gd my backlog.... Damnit Gaf!!! I'm going to end up with this day 1 I can feel it....

GET THE GLOD EDITION!!!

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
I've got like $80 in PSN points from Xmas, so I'll probably go digital (even though I tend to buy physical).

Hopefully the DLC isn't tied to the account that bought it, since my main acct is my JP account.

Damn, want to preorder the gold edition on PSN, due to the 15 cash back deal but I can't add funds to my account :( I'm using PayPal and he always tells me after trying that it is not possible at the moment. Before that it said that my credit card is not valid. I used this multiple times for the last fundings without a problem. I even transfered money directly to my PayPal account which didn't help.

Anyone with the same problem who knows a solution? Couldn't find anything helpful on the net.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom