• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division Open Beta Thread: Is it out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreyWind

rk2mbp1.png

Yay!

deoee

Anyone knows a trusted site where I can get us psn cards directly via email and can be paid with PayPal?

I'm from Germany so there's that first problem :( can't get any funds on the PS account at the moment whatever the reason is for that and I don't want to miss out on the 15 dollar cashback after pre-ordering the Division.

Check gamekeyfinder.com , they have plenty of sites.

catspit

Does getting the season pass give you anything/events that happen on launch day? Or am I safe to wait a few weeks before grabbing it.

Tovarisc

Does getting the season pass give you anything/events that happen on launch day? Or am I safe to wait a few weeks before grabbing it.

Most likely just that sawed off shotty sidearm and maybe set of vanity gear, but I don't see why you wouldn't get them whenever.

Anyone knows a trusted site where I can get us psn cards directly via email and can be paid with PayPal?

I'm from Germany so there's that first problem :( can't get any funds on the PS account at the moment whatever the reason is for that and I don't want to miss out on the 15 dollar cashback after pre-ordering the Division.

I'm pretty sure EU credit cards and PayPal accounts don't work with US PSN IDs to begin with. You mentioned using those before to buy stuff from the store, but was that also on your US account?

deoee

I'm pretty sure EU credit cards and PayPal accounts don't work with US PSN IDs to begin with. You mentioned using those before to buy stuff from the store, but was that also on your US account?

He can use his German amazon account on the US site, enter some legit address, buy psn cards and pay with his own CC.

Done it many times

@nvm they're all out of stock :/

He could try this site, never used them personally but others have claimed they are legit.

https://www.offgamers.com/buynow/playstation-network-usd50-psn-card.html

There's also this site, but I don't know if they are legit. Both sites accept PayPal though and they save you some Euros in the process too.

https://www.playstation-plus-now.com/

Thanks for the help! Was finally able to preorder the Gold Edition

Ah so you already found a solution? What did you use?

Definity

Folks are probably going to start asking me what the hell all this "project time" that I've been booking in my calendar is for. Starts on March 8th.

I've always used these and never had a problem.

https://mobile.pcgamesupply.com/catalog/buygames/sony-playstation-network-cards/US-Region

OsirisBlack

Banned
So I took March 8th off from work. This is going to be the first time I've ever taken off work for a game lmao. Worth it.

tumblr_m8p91lyy0k1qllbnao2_500.gif
Its an online only game expect server issues. Hopefully this games community wont be as hyperbolic as most have been recently. Almost all online only games have day 1 issues.

SomTervo

Should have took the 9th off.

I dont think an online game has never had a clean launch besides maybe Blade and soul

Actually, Rainbow Six Siege worked well day-one didn't it?

It got a bit ropey in following months, though :/

If it's anything to go by, Division might do well. Although I suppose Siege probably had a fraction of the numbers.

Gotta remember to erase my browser history, office computer and all that

Get your private
tab
s on

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

OsirisBlack

Banned
Oh you know better than that.
Lol I know

Actually, Rainbow Six Siege worked well day-one didn't it?

It got a bit ropey in following months, though :/

If it's anything to go by, Division might do well. Although I suppose Siege probably had a fraction of the numbers.

Get your private
tab
s on

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Siege servers have been a shit show on console from the damn betas up until now. People are actually having to force close the entire damn app between gaming sessions when backing out of lobbies. Not sure what they are doing but it is spectacularly horrid. The worst part is the game is amazing.....

He could try this site, never used them personally but others have claimed they are legit.

https://www.offgamers.com/buynow/playstation-network-usd50-psn-card.html

There's also this site, but I don't know if they are legit. Both sites accept PayPal though and they save you some Euros in the process too.

https://www.playstation-plus-now.com/

Ah so you already found a solution? What did you use?

I used gameladen.com found it with the mentioned gamekeyfinder.com site. Was actually quite cheap for a third party site to get a psn card :)

SomTervo

Lol I know

Siege servers have been a shit show on console from the damn betas up until now. People are actually having to force close the entire damn app between gaming sessions when backing out of lobbies. Not sure what they are doing but it is spectacularly horrid. The worst part is the game is amazing.....

I heard on PS4 they were near-perfect at day one, then a week or two later they started getting worse; while on XBO they were mediocre from day one; and on PC they have been pretty solid the entire time.

Tovarisc

Tendo

I pre ordered via uplay but it isn't in my games list just yet. Is that normal? First time buying directly from uplay.

MrTexor

Any talk about preloads on the ps4?

I'm like 99% sure that on my ps4, if I went to to the library and clicked on "The Division" icon, it had a preload date. it was a 2 days before release. I might be wrong. I cant check right now, as I'm at work >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom