• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division Open Beta Thread: Is it out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deoee

putting-gun-to-head.gif

In his head he is like " LOOK AT MY HORSE, MY HORSE IS AMAZING"

ryanofcall

Damn, want to preorder the gold edition on PSN, due to the 15 cash back deal but I can't add funds to my account :( I'm using PayPal and he always tells me after trying that it is not possible at the moment. Before that it said that my credit card is not valid. I used this multiple times for the last fundings without a problem. I even transfered money directly to my PayPal account which didn't help.

Anyone with the same problem who knows a solution? Couldn't find anything helpful on the net.

I've been having the exact same issue for 2 weeks... support told me to wait 3 days because maybe I was shut out of using payment for 3 days. Still doesn't work ... it's so annoying

I've been having the exact same issue for 2 weeks... support told me to wait 3 days because maybe I was shut out of using payment for 3 days. Still doesn't work ... it's so annoying

Now I tried to get 50 dollar psn cards through PayPal gifts, doesn't work either, what is this shit?! :(

Tecnniqe

Banned
And then it turns back again when deo tug on it's winky

Eww that's infected!

Do you think so? Well I better not show you where the vaccine is made

Sweet vaccine, Mmm Sweet vaccine

Sweet vaccine, yeah sweet vaccine

Get in my backpack, I'll take you round the Empire State building and all the other places too

I think you'll find that the Empire State pretty much covers everything

Shut up Deo, get In my backpack

deoee

And then it turns back again when deo tug on it's winky

Eww that's infected!

Do you think so? Well I better not show you where the vaccine is made

Sweet vaccine, Mmm Sweet vaccine

Sweet vaccine, yeah sweet vaccine

Get in my backpack, I'll take you round the Empire State building and all the other places too

I think you'll find that the Empire State pretty much covers everything

Shut up Deo, get In my backpack

amazing%20horse%20jpeg.JPG

Good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom