• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division Open Beta Thread: Is it out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deoee

I want the Division now just so you lot stop posting that stupid looking girls face in every other post.

image.php

bjaelke

Oh crepe.

I work on the 8th, took a chance on not requesting, I'm screwed

Everyone will be op by the time I get on

We'll all meet up at Camp Hudson wearing nothing but purple and yellow gear and laugh at your underpowered character as you make your way to the Base of Operations.

Thanks God for Grandparents...amirite?

You have no idea. We have 10 month old twins so the wife and I each take them to visit our parents once a week to give the other one a break. I can play solo other times but Wednesday would be the only time I could do group missions/DZ etc. Don't wanna be waiting for a loot extraction of some good gear and have to abandon it for a nappy explosion.

Does anyone know exactly what comes with the physical gold edition in the UK? Amazon doesn't say anything about hazmat suits or sawn off shotguns or anything. I've preordered anyway but wanna know if I need a VPN to get the codes and stuff. Hope not.

SomTervo

can someone explain to me all this Alex crap

it's my name IRL so it's distracting af

... am I Alex?

Oh crepe.

I work on the 8th, took a chance on not requesting, I'm screwed

Everyone will be op by the time I get on

We'll all meet up at Camp Hudson wearing nothing but purple and yellow gear and laugh at your underpowered character as you make your way to the Base of Operations.

We'll look like this:

image.php

Tovarisc

Does anyone know exactly what comes with the physical gold edition in the UK? Amazon doesn't say anything about hazmat suits or sawn off shotguns or anything. I've preordered anyway but wanna know if I need a VPN to get the codes and stuff. Hope not.

Physical and digital Gold are same.

Sawed off shotty sidearm, National Guard outfit + weapon + weapon paint, game, season pass and hazmat outfit.

Edit:
can someone explain to me all this Alex crap

it's my name IRL so it's distracting af

... am I Alex?

I'm sorry to tell you this, but... when Division becomes real you are going to join random gang, loot bunch of shit and then you are first to die when Agents roll around. And your gang friends will yell "THEY GOT ALEX!!!"

Physical and digital Gold are same.

Sawed off shotty sidearm, National Guard outfit + weapon + weapon paint, game, season pass and hazmat outfit.

Nice, that'll do. I guess it will all come with codes in the box? It was my birthday on Friday so the preorder was a gift from someone else so I wouldn't get any emails with DLC codes sent to me.

SomTervo

I'm sorry to tell you this, but... when Division becomes real you are going to join random gang, loot bunch of shit and then you are first to die when Agents roll around. And your gang friends will yell "THEY GOT ALEX!!!"

goddamnit! is there no way to escape this twisted fate!

Tovarisc

Nice, that'll do. I guess it will all come with codes in the box? It was my birthday on Friday so the preorder was a gift from someone else so I wouldn't get any emails with DLC codes sent to me.

If it's physical copy one would assume so, yes. Even digital pre-orders didn't get any other codes than access code for closed beta. Hazmat is tied to game and everything else to season pass, afaik.

goddamnit! is there no way to escape this twisted fate!

You can always try changing your name, but in trick of the fate Division may adapt and change it to "THEY GOT NEWNAMEHERE!!!". But hey look at the brightside, you will give me 200XP so there is that.

So I took March 8th off from work. This is going to be the first time I've ever taken off work for a game lmao. Worth it.

tumblr_m8p91lyy0k1qllbnao2_500.gif

Ehhhh. I would be careful doing that with an online game. There is a good chance servers will be hammered Day 1. You probably don't wanna spend the majority of your day off trying to log on repeatedly. If I were to request off it would be a couple days after release.

Tovarisc

FOR Scandinavia + Finland + UK

TOM CLANCY’S THE DIVISION™ DARK ZONES CONTEST; https://contests.nvidia.com/en-gb/t...tn&utm_campaign=Gaming-Newsletter-Feb-2016-EN
GRAND PRIZE
GeForce GTX 980 Ti PC
Keyboard, mouse, head set accessory bundle
G-Sync Monitor
Tom Clancy’s The Division PC code

DAILY PRIZE POOL
x 28 Tom Clancy’s The Division PC Codes
x 2 Palit GeForce GTX 970
x 3 ASUS STRIX GeForce GTX 970
x 1 EVGA GeForce GTX
x 10 GeForce GTX 970
x 8 GeForce GTX 980
x 4 GeForce GTX 980 Ti

So guys, how intrusive is uplay on pc these days? I usually buy Ubisoft games on my consoles because I've had bad experiences with uplay in the past, but I'm willing to jump back in if the service actually works now.

Tovarisc

So guys, how intrusive is uplay on pc these days? I usually buy Ubisoft games on my consoles because I've had bad experiences with uplay in the past, but I'm willing to jump back in if the service actually works now.

Got into using it because of beta. Didn't seem any more intrusive than Steam is, was also quite pleasant to use.

deoee

I had no problems on my ed with the client playing RB6 and Anno.

Everything that's in there works similar to Steam.

TheRyanx2

Neo Member
I can't believe Best buy is still showing temporarily unavailable on the PS4 Gold edition.

Oh no! I didn't realize this. I was holding off on making the purchase until a day or two before, because they charge you right away, and its not like its a collectors edition. I hope they get some more in.

Anyone knows a trusted site where I can get us psn cards directly via email and can be paid with PayPal?

I'm from Germany so there's that first problem :( can't get any funds on the PS account at the moment whatever the reason is for that and I don't want to miss out on the 15 dollar cashback after pre-ordering the Division.

T.O.P

Banned
Anyone knows a trusted site where I can get us psn cards directly via email and can be paid with PayPal?

I'm from Germany so there's that first problem :( can't get any funds on the PS account at the moment whatever the reason is for that and I don't want to miss out on the 15 dollar cashback after pre-ordering the Division.

@nvm they're all out of stock :/

MrBlonde

Sorry if this has been asked before, I'm debating about going with the standard release or the $100 version.

Is there any day 1 benefits having the Gold edition outside of costumes?

Have Ubisoft confirmed the DLC to be account locked?

Curious about this as well? I don't care about costumes. Debating on getting the $60 one now and if I love the game get the Season Pass later. Any advantages to getting it now? Any money saved?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom