• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division Open Beta Thread: Is it out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nodnol

The Division's end game is actually a cosmetic hunt. They've taken cues from ArenaNet.

Forget the High-End weapons, the Superior armor prices....

...my biggest frustration from the OB was that I couldn't find the bobble beanie I found in the CB.

I haven't been this excited for a game in a while. The thirst is real. Just give me stuff to loot and shoot, whilst world building at the same time.

My new PC parts were shipped!

hype
image.php

Upgraded to skylake and a 27" monitor. Should be arriving monday

DasTanK

Still 20% tho

FEBURY-SVINGS-20PERC

Hop of GamesPlanet train with rest of us, 25% off from Normal and Gold with extra 5% up for grabs with joining their Steam group for total of 30% off; https://uk.gamesplanet.com/game/tom-clancy-s-the-division-gold-edition-uplay-key--2631-2

Edit: I'm totally selling out and promoting their Division offer, feels kinda nice to be able link something else than GMG as best deal in town

Whoa thanks guys!

Veritas_

Has anyone seen a deal on the PC Gold edition? I'm one mouse click away from ordering on GMG with the 20% code. I figure I can always get the season pass later.

Smash88

Banned
Has anyone seen a deal on the PC Gold edition? I'm one mouse click away from ordering on GMG with the 20% code. I figure I can always get the season pass later.

See above for the gamesplanet deal.

That's the best deal right now for the Gold Edition.

EDIT: GET OUT MY HOUSE TECHNIQE! OUT MY HOUSE! :)

Not gonna lie. I may be going through withdraws.

I also cancelled my Amazon pre-order because I didn't want to have to swap discs. I'm gonna download it instead.

Embearded

Does anyone know if the 20% voucher from Ubisoft is only for one game or for an order?
I want to order 2 gold editions and one standard for PS4 with one voucher in one order all together, is it possible?

Tecnniqe

Banned
Does anyone know if the 20% voucher from Ubisoft is only for one game or for an order?
I want to order 2 gold editions and one standard for PS4 with one voucher in one order all together, is it possible?

It says 20% on your order dont it?

I think so, should mean the whole basket.

Embearded

It says 20% on your order dont it?

I think so, should mean the whole basket.

yeah you are right! I read that about the order but i was still unsure so i asked. They sent me the code right after i read your post and tried it, it is for the whole basket indeed! Thanks!

EU PS4 player, add me if you want company guys.
PSN: StratosGK

Mattdaddy

Gold Member
Anyone know anything about cheating in dark zones on pc? Is it bad or has it been fixed? I just built a new pc and want to switch my xbone preorder over but I remember lots of people saying PC version had rampant cheating. Is that legit?

Tovarisc

Anyone know anything about cheating in dark zones on pc? Is it bad or has it been fixed? I just built a new pc and want to switch my xbone preorder over but I remember lots of people saying PC version had rampant cheating. Is that legit?

Outside of glitchers [affected all platforms] I didn't meet single cheater during closed nor open beta. And I put embarrassing amount of time into both.

deoee

Had a few but the anticheat was turned off during beta so we can not say how the full release will be

Tecnniqe

Banned

FreshUnknownFlickertailsquirrel.gif

People are crying wolf because others outgeared them and used bugs (which is on console as well i might add) to fly in the map causing someone crying hackers there as well.

But no.

In god knows how many hours i played, 40? 50? never seen one, only what i think was a desync issue.

Had a few but the anticheat was turned off during beta so we can not say how the full release will be

It was on in OB to gather data, but no automatic ban was given, there was however manual bans.

Gaf is it march 8th yet? No?

giphy.gif

jLS2nlA.png

image.php

Mattdaddy

Gold Member
Outside of glitchers [affected all platforms] I didn't meet single cheater during closed nor open beta. And I put embarrassing amount of time into both.

Ah ok good to know. I want this bad boy on PC I just never got to play the PC beta... Wasn't sure how bad the issue was.

Edit - ok thanks Tecnniqe also. 3 people and I'm sold PC version it is :) lol that Suits gif

hydruxo

Ehhhh. I would be careful doing that with an online game. There is a good chance servers will be hammered Day 1. You probably don't wanna spend the majority of your day off trying to log on repeatedly. If I were to request off it would be a couple days after release.

Not that worried considering how stable the servers have been so far. Destiny had some connection issues during the betas but it was flawless at launch. I think Division will work pretty well day 1.

Veritas_

Smash88 said:
See above for the gamesplanet deal.

That's the best deal right now for the Gold Edition.

EDIT: GET OUT MY HOUSE TECHNIQE! OUT MY HOUSE! :)

gamesplanet link further up

Ahh, I saw that but was a little hesitant since I've never ordered any games internationally. Seems like it should work just fine on my US uPlay account?

Thanks!

Tovarisc

Ahh, I saw that but was a little hesitant since I've never ordered any games internationally. Seems like it should work just fine on my US uPlay account?

Thanks!

According people running said site all uPlay keys they get are region free. They have said to several US based customers that it's okay to order from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom