• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division Open Beta Thread: Is it out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
ALL ABOOOOOOARD!

My name is Duraigo, and today I will be your conductor for your hype train.
My qualifications can be found here and here

RULES FOR BOARDING
  • FIRST Please visit THIS IMGUR GALLERY to see the character templates that are available for your use. There are eight templates to choose from.
  • Once you have chosen a character template you like, respond to this post with you stating that you want on, and the name of the character template you want to be shopped on. Names of the templates are located in the imgur gallery
  • The Deadline to get on the train is March 1st.
58VoiMH.jpg

Yooo Duraigo is back, let's do this!

Get me on there!!

Police template please.

ALL ABOOOOOOARD!

RULES FOR BOARDING
  • FIRST Please visit THIS IMGUR GALLERY to see the character templates that are available for your use. There are eight templates to choose from.
  • Once you have chosen a character template you like, respond to this post with you stating that you want on, and the name of the character template you want to be shopped on. Names of the templates are located in the imgur gallery
58VoiMH.jpg

I'm in, Hunter me up

Animator

ALL ABOOOOOOARD!

RULES FOR BOARDING
58VoiMH.jpg

Would love to board! Hazmat please.

Se_7_eN

ALL ABOOOOOOARD!

RULES FOR BOARDING
58VoiMH.jpg

I'm on board! Cleaner

Tawpgun

ALL ABOOOOOOARD!

RULES FOR BOARDING
58VoiMH.jpg

Gimme survivor, use my avvy

Klyka

Banned
ALL ABOOOOOOARD!

RULES FOR BOARDING
58VoiMH.jpg

I'll take "Police" please

lumi7890

ALL ABOOOOOOARD!

RULES FOR BOARDING
58VoiMH.jpg
Sign me up for the hunter template, all aboard the division hype train, choo choo.

ALL ABOOOOOOARD!

RULES FOR BOARDING
58VoiMH.jpg

All aboard! choo choo Paramedic me

deoee

ALL ABOOOOOOARD!

RULES FOR BOARDING
58VoiMH.jpg

Get me ON DAT TRAIN!! (as a National Guardist)

EL CUCO

ALL ABOOOOOOARD!

RULES FOR BOARDING
58VoiMH.jpg
Hazmat porfavor :)

Hawk269

ALL ABOOOOOOARD!

RULES FOR BOARDING
58VoiMH.jpg
1 ticket for the train please. Survivor is my preferred one. Thanks!

Pop

ALL ABOOOOOOARD!

RULES FOR BOARDING
58VoiMH.jpg

Put me down for the Firefighter.

Mentok

Banned
ALL ABOOOOOOARD!

RULES FOR BOARDING
58VoiMH.jpg

Police me up!

ALL ABOOOOOOARD!

RULES FOR BOARDING
58VoiMH.jpg

Hunter plz!

ALL ABOOOOOOARD!

RULES FOR BOARDING
58VoiMH.jpg

Paramedic me!

ALL ABOOOOOOARD!

RULES FOR BOARDING
58VoiMH.jpg

Survivor me!

tioslash

ALL ABOOOOOOARD!

RULES FOR BOARDING
58VoiMH.jpg

I´m in! Survivor please.

ALL ABOOOOOOARD!

RULES FOR BOARDING

count me in! Survivor please!

GreyWind

ALL ABOOOOOOARD!

RULES FOR BOARDING
58VoiMH.jpg

I want in! National Guard

Ubersnug

ALL ABOOOOOOARD!

RULES FOR BOARDING
58VoiMH.jpg

I have my ticket here! Hazmat me!

ALL ABOOOOOOARD!

RULES FOR BOARDING
58VoiMH.jpg

Duraigo da god.

Get me in on that paramedic.

G_Berry

Banned
ALL ABOOOOOOARD!

RULES FOR BOARDING
58VoiMH.jpg
I'd like to be Huntered please!

MarioLinkSamus

not a fan of Ashley Madison. Digs her website tho
ALL ABOOOOOOARD!

RULES FOR BOARDING
58VoiMH.jpg

I'll jump on. Hazmat me please.

SirDgby

Neo Member
ALL ABOOOOOOARD!

RULES FOR BOARDING
58VoiMH.jpg

choo choo paramedic pls

D i Z

ALL ABOOOOOOARD!

RULES FOR BOARDING

Survivor please.

squidyj

ALL ABOOOOOOARD!

RULES FOR BOARDING
58VoiMH.jpg

Survivor me.

Costia

ALL ABOOOOOOARD!

RULES FOR BOARDING
I wanna be on this train. Cleaner plz.

Sassen

ALL ABOOOOOOARD!

RULES FOR BOARDING
58VoiMH.jpg

Survivor!

ALL ABOOOOOOARD!

RULES FOR BOARDING
58VoiMH.jpg

Hunter me

Woo-Fu

Banned
Ordered it today, been trying to resist but a tiny cleaner has been sitting on my shoulder all week whispering in my ear about how much I want the full game.

What good it does for them to sell early when servers don't let anyone in?

From what I've been told, publisher pressure to meet sales targets (lot of the stocks find their way to countries like mine). Though there's no customer benefit at all this time around. Hilarity.

ALL ABOOOOOOARD!

RULES FOR BOARDING
58VoiMH.jpg

Survivor pls

Nokterian

ALL ABOOOOOOARD!

RULES FOR BOARDING
58VoiMH.jpg

Awesome i will take Survivor.

Tainted

ALL ABOOOOOOARD!

RULES FOR BOARDING
58VoiMH.jpg

Can I be standing on the platform watching the train go by ? Cleaner

hydruxo

ALL ABOOOOOOARD!

RULES FOR BOARDING
58VoiMH.jpg

Hunter me bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom