• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division Open Beta Thread: Is it out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tovarisc

pfOhwSP.png

What is "First to the fray"? I don't recall that from the Alpha

Alpha, I guess just playing it

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
You can tell by these faces they're presets and not made in a CC.

Too good for CC. Hopefully they went all in though and give us more than 10 options where you have the standard 5 various white people 4 of whom are fugly, 1 or 2 black people, a single asian, someone who is possibly latino but you cant be sure, and the one seriouly decrepit old fart.

Because that is most games with presets.

lol

I have quite a few Ubisoft Club points, and I think I'm going to rock that Broker outfit. It'll be kind of nice to walk around in a suit and tie while killing flame-thrower-weilding-crazies.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
KuGsj.gif

This game is going to be so good.

lol yeah just imagine you spent a ton of ubi points on DZ-keys you go into the Dark Zone, "hey guys, let's".... boom dead, fucking spawn camper killed you and stole your keys... welp Ubi points well spent :lol

There will probably come a point where everyone gets good awards form playing single player but is now too afraid to play DZ because someone could steal his shit hahah... and that is how the Dark Zone will die... nobody will play, everything is empty lel.

I've got 550 space bucks. I'll probably grab some of the cosmetic stuff, but wait on the others. Oh yeah, all of this stuff will be one time purchases because it was in Siege.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom