• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division Open Beta Thread: Is it out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tratorn

You can unlock these only for one time, right? You can't f.e. "unlock" multiple dark zone keys if you have a lot of points?

Klyka

Banned
Looking at the actions, there seem to be 9 big missions that warrant an "achievement"?
If I include the prologue missions as well, that would be 10 story missions.

Tawpgun

Seems like I had a bunch of Ubi points or whatever. Unlocked a lot Phoenix points seem like a new high end currency. Maybe similar to destiny strange coins.

https://club.ubi.com

It's the old Uplay. If you have ever logged in in a Ubi game, you should have some.

sZVZzZ4.png

Does that mean I have 975 or....?

Clearly I've never touched these things.

Karu

Uh, have 275 points and have still Watch_Dogs and Unity installed on my PS4... gooood goooood =)

But also... bought a 20% Coupon for 100 points, no email received and found some other who had a similiar problem. Wrote a support ticket but who the fuck knows if I will ever get an answer. Such a small non-issue but still bugs me. Ugh.

Tovarisc

I bet phoenix credits ends up being a currency mode for end game gear

might be a hint to extra end game stuff they haven't talked about

Yeah, I fully expect there challenge mode missions etc. rewarding Phoenix Credits like you get those Valor Marks? in WoW for doing heroic instances, among other MMO's and likes.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Yeah it's total fuckshit that they keep the game for ~3 weeks and do nothing.
:(

Marketing, bro. They will start releasing more new interviews, behind the scenes and trailers stuff now.

mosdl

How the flying fuck?

1000 uCoins!?

Do you work at Ubi?

I have 16 games registered on uplay somehow (probably converted over from steam games) and never used them for anything.

A game like Division might actually entice me to spend them on stuff

I am hyped for the game, but I am waiting for the reviews to decide on playform (PC or PS4) and if it needs to be played day 1. I loved the beta, but my current lifestyle doesn't give me enough time to devote to games so day 1 might be wasted even with the best GCU discount.

Kinda funny to watch how Reddit is going into full meltdown mode over Phoenix Credits, calling it P2W currency.

I thought that currency was just for vanity items?

Yeah it's total fuckshit that they keep the game for ~3 weeks and do nothing.
:(

What? Yeah, I'm sure the people at Massive and Ubisoft are just sitting around twittering their thumbs. Come on man.... I hope you are joking. That sounds like a crackhead waiting for a hit.

Tawpgun

Are there gonna be microtrans in the game?

Also, did they axe that second screen experience? Where you pilot a drone with a tablet?

ryanofcall

Awesome! Unlocked 7 rewards, still got 455 points left!

I think they declined any form of real money /p2w stuff a few weeks ago.

Duraigo

ALL ABOOOOOOARD!

My name is Duraigo, and today I will be your conductor for your hype train.
My qualifications can be found here and here

RULES FOR BOARDING
  • FIRST Please visit THIS IMGUR GALLERY to see the character templates that are available for your use. There are eight templates to choose from.
  • Once you have chosen a character template you like, respond to this post with you stating that you want on, and the name of the character template you want to be shopped on. Names of the templates are located in the imgur gallery
  • The Deadline to get on the train is March 1st.
58VoiMH.jpg

Smash88

Banned
Are you talking about this one?

r3WfcjW.png

Yes.

ALL ABOOOOOOARD!

RULES FOR BOARDING
  • FIRST Please visit THIS IMGUR GALLERY to see the character templates that are available for your use. There are eight templates to choose from.
  • Once you have chosen a character template you like, respond to this post with you stating that you want on, and the name of the character template you want to be shopped on. Names of the templates are located in the imgur gallery
58VoiMH.jpg

Firefighter me.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
ALL ABOOOOOOARD!

RULES FOR BOARDING

I want on this crazy hype train. Survivor template.
Use this avatar though please.
mn7GOFm.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom