• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division Open Beta Thread: Is it out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took the plunge with Amazon in the end. Never bought a day one game off them before. What are these guys like for delivery reliability on the day of release or earlier?

It's always nice to get a game a day or more before release, especially when you have that day off.

Pretty good. SFV is the only game they have delivered late for me(one day late) and I have been buying most of my games from them for the last 3 years or so. Highly unlikely that you will get it early though.

Gameplay in MGS is really good, also looks fantastic in 4k. Story is pretty cool. Love Quiet :D

Play MGSV TPP. One of the biggest timesinks ever, with amazing gameplay. Only game which holds my attention during this brutal wait...

Downloading MGSV... that should keep me going thru the week. This should be interesting since I have not played any of the series? I'm totally going in blind.

Gryph

Took the plunge with Amazon in the end. Never bought a day one game off them before. What are these guys like for delivery reliability on the day of release or earlier?

It's always nice to get a game a day or more before release, especially when you have that day off.

I've heard of it happening once in a blue moon, but Amazon is a pretty well oiled machine. I'd expect to get the game on launch day whenever your local mail is delivered.

They've never delivered a game late for me if it was quoted as launch day.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Truly great game, worth $40 at least.

Fire in.

Won't fill that The Division-sized hole though
You better not have fucked me ;(
I hope its good and can fill my divided soul with LIIIIIGGGGHTT

If UK is like Amazon US, once it ships (depending on location and such) usually next day or few days after shipment.
Usually its shipped so it hits you at release or the day(s) before.

Tovarisc

Downloading MGSV... that should keep me going thru the week. This should be interesting since I have not played any of the series? I'm totally going in blind.

For me MGSV was first MGS game that I played myself. Good stealth game, but story was.. letdown. Friends and MGS fans hyped it up so much for me and then... ehhh

Still debating whether to buy this game day one. A nice co-open is needed in my library now that I'm done with Destiny, but the little time I spent with the beta(only 40 minutes) didn't really convince me that this will be a good replacement.

Tecnniqe

Banned

For me MGSV was first MGS game that I played myself. Good stealth game, but story was.. letdown. Friends and MGS fans hyped it up so much for me and then... ehhh

Going in almost blind having not tried the others all that much but watched them all, i really enjoyed it.

However all the HYPU going on every single corner of the internet made it a let down, like most things since nothing can live up to the HYPU

Tovarisc

Going in almost blind having not tried the others all that much but watched them all, i really enjoyed it.

However all the HYPU going on every single corner of the internet made it a let down, like most things since nothing can live up to the HYPU

Says operator of Division Hypetrain....

Tecnniqe

Banned
Says operator of Division Hypetrain....

But didnt you already derail that train?
beyonce-snap.gif

Division is obviously the one exception to that rule. 1% of the 1% knows best.

Tovarisc

But didnt you already derail that train?
beyonce-snap.gif

Division is obviously the one exception to that rule. 1% of the 1% knows best.

But operator of train was MIA so it kinda got out of hand and... :(

1% of 1% unite!

I'm so weak, I broke down and bout Ranbow Six: Siege just for the skin in Division. Luckily I got it for over 50% off, hope the game is fun.

For few days now I have been considering getting R6: Siege or RoTR :/

Cool.

Still super on the fence if i should go male like i did in the beta and make super badass asian dude, or female ponytail lady.

What to do. What to do.

Like how does the items look on female versus male? Are there clipping issues with longer hair?

SO MANY QUESTIONS!

You are probably going to make both anyway, we are getting 4 character slots.

Fuck fuck. Digital vs physical. $99 vs $79 on Amazon. Ugh. Life is hard

Pretty sure you get $15 back on the US PSN store if you spend $100. Not sure if that promotion is still active. But like I told someone else, just buy something small so you spend more than a $100 so that you qualify.

EDIT: Here is all the relevant information - https://www.playstation.com/en-us/legal/spend-100-get-15-terms-and-conditions/

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™

Depends on the Amazon. US Amazon is great, Canada Amazon is atrocious. Can't speak for other regions.

Silvard

The Division Gold Edition PS4 get!

Had a blast with the beta and I'll be there at launch day with a couple of friends.

Currently thinking getting Siege to play until then and grab the outfit, the last MP shooter I played a lot was Destiny though.

SamuraiX-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeqUfpR7T9E video in reference.

NOT paid promotional video.

Sick video! I'd probably show this to any of my buddies who would wonder what the game is like. I love that they take their time and appreciate the detail in the game. Strange how they didn't come across any other players in the DZ though, especially at the extraction site.

Yup, unfortunately the beta rewards are hot garbage.

Indeed.

/puke

I actually feel insulted that they're presenting that as a "reward" to the beta players.

How did you get it for that price? I'm debating Red boxing it

Got it off gamesdeal.com, no idea how legit the site is but the reviews seemed fine. I generally shy away from these types of sites but reddit reviews seemed like everyone got what they ordered just fine. I got it for $35 with some gold weapon skin pack.

Got it off gamesdeal.com, no idea how legit the site is but the reviews seemed fine. I generally shy away from these types of sites but reddit reviews seemed like everyone got what they ordered just fine. I got it for $35 with some gold weapon skin pack.

one thing I always go by...if they sell keys for Blizzard games I stay away

not worth the possible headache

Stage 3: bargaining

Nope. It's a standard athletic jacket design with bright ass colors... like a lot of sports team apparel. By itself it's not that bad.

Think of something like.. a Denver Bronco's jacket.

thumb.aspxuajae.jpg

Worn otherwise regular clothes.. there's nothing terrible about it. But yeah if you wear that with those colors and you add the hat... and you add some shoes that match.. now you start looking silly anywhere other than in the stands of the team during a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom