• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division Open Beta Thread: Is it out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Congratulations.
You are now playing The Division (if you weren't already).
The Division is very simple.
-You are always playing The Division.
-You cannot win. You can only lose.
-You lose whenever you remember The Division.
-Whenever you remember The Division, you have to announce out loud "I lose".
-After you lose, you have 30 minutes during which you can remember The Division without losing.
-As soon as you mention The Division to anyone, they begin playing as well.
-The goal of The Division is to have everyone on Earth playing.

ODDI

Congratulations.
-After you lose, you have 30 minutes during which you can remember The Division without losing.
The Division.

Kal_El

if it hasnt been mentioned yet, on uplay you can unlock weapon skins, outfits, dz keys and vendor points with uplay currency. took a couple of screen grabs, used up all my points

Untitled_zpspnymtkks.png

dev2_zpshr2sch8c.png

Thanks for this! I just went and unlocked a bunch of stuff; Can't wait for the 8th!

PSN Clark_Kent

Anyone know of any videos or articles explaining the numbering and levels on gear and weapons? Sometimes a rare item will have a lower level than the common item.... So how do you look through all the numbers and decide what to give away?

Also do you unlock these rewards via uplay website or is there a ps4 app?

Anyone know of any videos or articles explaining the numbering and levels on gear and weapons? Sometimes a rare item will have a lower level than the common item.... So how do you look through all the numbers and decide what to give away?

Also do you unlock these rewards via uplay website or is there a ps4 app?

Such is the way with loot games like this. I had some blues that were better than my purples which I picked up very early.

Congratulations.

"I lose"

Tovarisc

I'd really like to know if that one dev was bullshitting or not with the disable certain lighting for more framerate in the console versions.
I would totally do that because my biggest problem with the beta was the input lag.

Anyone here reviewing the rls build? :p

komplanen

if it hasnt been mentioned yet, on uplay you can unlock weapon skins, outfits, dz keys and vendor points with uplay currency. took a couple of screen grabs, used up all my points

Untitled_zpspnymtkks.png

dev2_zpshr2sch8c.png

Is there a link to this service somewhere? I don't know which website to go to. I am going to play on PS4 so I don't have a PC client installed.

Geist-

Untitled_zpspnymtkks.png

dev2_zpshr2sch8c.png

I unlocked all my free stuff, and am very tempted to get that broker outfit...but I think I'll wait until I see more of these outfits in game.

Also, anyone looking to get into the Discord server who hasn't joined yet, I've revoked all of the public invite links and will be hiding them behind email tags from now on so we don't get anyone outside of Neogaf.

Quote to reveal

I remember a gaffer saying he'd be surprised if Division did more than 3 million sales. I'm starting to think they're going to be very wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom