• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division Open Beta Thread: Is it out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deoee

Here comes the Tec gifs, hold onto your butts.

giphy.gif

Kane1345

I got the codes using the VPN trick but I doubt they will on UK PSN. So best plan is to redeem it on US account and see if the items remain unlocked on the UK one when I play. They probably wont but might as well try.

Tecnniqe

Banned
I got the codes using the VPN trick but I doubt they will on UK PSN. So best plan is to redeem it on US account and see if the items remain unlocked on the UK one when I play. They probably wont but might as well try.
They simply won't because PSN codes use different format in NA and EU :|
If you have master NA set you might be able to do it, but I doubt that as well since it seems to be account level unlocks

Kane1345

They simply won't because PSN codes use different format in NA and EU :|
If you have master NA set you might be able to do it, but I doubt that as well since it seems to be account level unlocks

Ah well, no biggie. As long as I get my pom pom beanie and scarf it's all good

mainframe

Neo Member
Is there still no real concrete answer as to what you will do when you reach max level ??

Are we just assuming when you do get max level all you do are hard modes of previous missions and sit in darkzone ?

deoee

Is there still no real concrete answer as to what you will do when you reach max level ??

Are we just assuming when you do get max level all you do are hard modes of previous missions and sit in darkzone ?

Yup that's our current state.

There were rumors about a raid but nothing confirmed.

Archpath1

Well yea, until they say other wise

We can always do a fashion show showing off our cool scarves

kriskrosbbk

This is what I did.And honestly I think it would work that way.

God i hate birds. Vile creatures with their soulless beady eyes.

tumblr_nhl80sGaTl1skelofo1_500.gif

And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming,
And the lamp-light o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted - nevermore!

Tecnniqe

Banned

3Ps9u1Y.gif

Exactly. Nightmare fuel level shit. Damn you Poe.

lol NOPE... not even gonna click that!

Well it's from The Division, you are likely to run into stuff like that.

It does have the trailer song in the background that fits the context too.

Also, now that we are on the topic, have you noticed that the LMB's patch resembles a corvid's skull?

Tecnniqe

Banned
Much Cole, Such Train

Guess Gears of War Ultimate remastered edition or whatever will do the trick!

Only 50Gigs to download!

CHOO CHOO

jbortz78

Im gonna play the game mainly with one friend. How does missions work if we are different lvls, lets say Im lvl 10 and he´s lvl 15, what lvl will the enemies be in like the hospital mission?

Help me DivisionGAF, do I pre-order the Limited edition from GAME (£47.99) to get the NYFD and NYPD outfits along with Hazmat or the Gold from amazon (£59.99)?

Go with Amazon, I originally went with the limited edition but it's silly to pass up on season pass content for £12 more and you'll get all those outfits plus more in the Gold edition including the national guard gold exclusive one.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Im gonna play the game mainly with one friend. How does missions work if we are different lvls, lets say Im lvl 10 and he´s lvl 15, what lvl will the enemies be in like the hospital mission?

On normal it'll be the level of the mission (like 6 or whatever) and on Hard it will scale to highest level in party (15)

Go with Amazon, I originally went with the limited edition but it's silly to pass up on season pass content for £12 more and you'll get all those outfits plus more in the Gold edition including the national guard gold exclusive one.

That's still unclear at the moment, or did we get official confirmation in the meantime? Because that would be news to me. I really hope however that the initial reports based on the XB1 version are correct.

jbortz78

On normal it'll be the level of the mission (like 6 or whatever) and on Hard it will scale to highest level in party (15)

Thxs figured as much.

Another thing, any word on our stash or gear/weapons can be shared on more than one char? Like in Diablo och Destiny.

Tecnniqe

Banned
That's still unclear at the moment, or did we get official confirmation in the meantime? Because that would be news to me. I really hope however that the initial reports based on the XB1 version are correct.

Well they added it and removed it a bit later on so i would assume thats correct, unless someone over at Xbox dun fukd up

Thxs figured as much.

Another thing, any word on our stash or gear/weapons can be shared on more than one char? Like in Diablo och Destiny.

Not tried that, but i would think the stash is shared.

Well they added it and removed it a bit later on so i would assume thats correct, unless someone over at Xbox dun fukd up

That's the thing though. I'm basically thinking the same. But they still removed all mention of it on their store pages. People that deleted all when removing their beta clients also lost the downloaded outfits (but kept the NG and Hazmat stuff). So I'm taking a 'just wait & see' approach until anything is confirmed.

jbortz78

Not tried that, but i would think the stash is shared.

Gonna have to try that early on then, seems logical but who knows..

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I hate this line of thinking. In fact, I believe this is why Destiny got the reception that it did.

Why?

Because you think it'll be a failure if it doesn't have WoW-levels of content on launch day? The beta/alpha gave me nearly 60 hours of solid enjoyment. $1/hr is pretty damn fine in my opinion.

Maybe you need the promise of 1000+ hours of repeatable crap to view it as "worth it", but fuck all that.

Pretty sure the national guard outfit is no longer exclusive and anyone can obtain it regardless of which version they purchase.

You quoted something I didn't even literally say.

As I understand it though, the National Guard outfit is now tied to the season pass. So it still depends on the version, because the base version comes without it. (Then again I didn't make that claim to begin with.)

I see what happened now, you somehow quoted the guy I quoted, but it shows me as the author. Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom