• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division Open Beta Thread: Is it out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You quoted something I didn't even literally say.

As I understand it though, the National Guard outfit is now tied to the season pass. So it still depends on the version, because the base version comes without it. (Then again I didn't make that claim to begin with.)

lol something might have messed up idk... it's early... i'm sick and shouldnt be on here.

I did hear that the outfit is in any version though...

Who Will Get the National Guard Gear Set?
Summarized, every player will be able to unlock the National Guard Gear Set someday during the game’s progress, while buyers of the Season Pass, which implies the Gold Edition, Sleeper Agent Edition and “SHD Edition” Steelbook [AU], can use it on day one.

Furthermore this gear set has nothing to do with any of the pre-order bonuses.

source: https://division.zone/2016/02/27/national-guard-gear-set-exclusivity-gone-now-early-access-part-season-pass/

Yeah, I've seen those reports too. That would make the DLC just early access and nothing more. Doesn't change the fact that you would still have to find or unlock it somehow in the base version.

Yeah i just thought some people were still under the impression that it was only tied to specific versions of the game. :)

And yes... the creepy bird skull on the LMB's armband is kinda amazing... i can appreciate a dead bird ;) (JK of course)

Yeah i just thought some people were still under the impression that it was only tied to specific versions of the game. :)

And yes... the creepy bird skull on the LMB's armband is kinda amazing... i can appreciate a dead bird ;) (JK of course)

I guess they lack the soulless eyes.
You bastard. :p

I guess they lack the soulless eyes.
You bastard. :p

Dead bird is best bird. LMB for life

The LMB appears to be the toughest, most organized and well equiped threat the Division agents will come across in-game. The've taken over the UN (looks like from the videos) and appear to be made of ex-military and or they're training civilians.

Last-Man-Battalion.jpg

If there was going to be a raid in the Division... i feel like it would involve the LMB and making in into and out of their stronghold(s)???

Dead bird is best bird. LMB for life

The LMB appears to be the toughest, most organized and well equiped threat the Division agents will come across in-game. The've taken over the UN (looks like from the videos) and appear to be made of ex-military and or they're training civilians.

If there was going to be a raid in the Division... i feel like it would involve the LMB and making in into and out of their stronghold(s)???

If there is going to be a single raid in all of The Division, then I agree they'd be the best candidate. But I would hope that if the games has any legs, that there will be multiple raids dealing with the various factions. That being said I'd rather have one very good raid than multiple 'ok' ones.

The LMB is pretty cool and I like their logo. But in the actual game they will be my nemesis. They'll never get a hold of this corvid's skull.

Where do you guys buy the game for PC ?

I thought this was going to be cheap, like $30, because it is bundled, but people are selling it for $40 in the buy/sell thread.

T.O.P

Banned
Took two days off for this, what am I doing...

Same but i donnow wich one to take, taking Tues/Wed sounds good but there might be server problems or something, Thur/Fri would be optimal but giving people a 2 days headstart is a nono

What to do

Murmur

Same but i donnow wich one to take, taking Tues/Wed sounds good but there might be server problems or something, Thur/Fri would be optimal but giving people a 2 days headstart is a nono

What to do

Wed/Thurs, and call in sick on Friday! :)

If there is going to be a single raid in all of The Division, then I agree they'd be the best candidate. But I would hope that if the games has any legs, that there will be multiple raids dealing with the various factions. That being said I'd rather have one very good raid than multiple 'ok' ones.

The LMB is pretty cool and I like their logo. But in the actual game they will be my nemesis. They'll never get a hold of this corvid's skull.

With you on all the points. If i had to choose one great raid over numerous "meh" ones... one solid entry would get my vote. Christ, i feel bad talking about raids when we dont even know if well get one :(

Yeah i feel like we'll be getting out asses kicked every now and then by high level LMB AI that uses skills and equipment like our own against us.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
That DS4 skin is horrible, kill it with fire!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom