• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division Open Beta Thread: Is it out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewfonse

I'm getting the Gold Xbox One edition, am really excited, and yet I really don't understand the Dark Zone. I played the beta...and I still don't get it.

Gryph

CHOO CHOO ubisoft emails putting salt in my train CHOO CHOO!

Your train is pretty much a salt hauler by this point...

600_iodine_1_zpsypnf3wiz.jpg

Shaldome

Sooooo, I pre ordered the game a moment ago. Did I do the right thing?

No I just have to persuade my friend with whom I hopped through a lot of multi player games for over 10 years to join me on the wolf hunt.

Gryph

Did the press get copies yet?

Are they going to get any early? They might not get them until launch. I assume the servers aren't up as several countries broke street date already but we haven't seen any real leaks.

No I just have to persuade my friend with whom I hopped through a lot of multi player games for over 10 years to join me on the wolf hunt.

Hard to say. Did you enjoy the beta?

What did you expect to hear here? Of course you did the right thing!

M.W.

Picked up the Borderlands collection yesterday to bide my time. I need that loot fix, fun game. Still longing though, lol

Welcome friend great to have another wolf to the pack. :¤

Gryph

So the reviews will take awhile then?

I don't think there are any official statements but if it's similar to the Destiny launch then we'll see brief impressions on launch day as the press get into the servers, then real reviews further down the line.

Wow didn't think the Gold Edition was limited. Oh well, you get the same stuff by buying the season pass separately, right?

All that stuff should be with the season pass once the game launches. I don't think anything is specifically for Gold Edition.

Smash88

Banned
I'm actually really interested in the sales data for this game. I'm interested to see what kind of niche it carves out for itself.

Can we say that The Division is niche? Other than the Dark Zone, it is very Destiny/Borderlands-esque.

Shaldome

Welcome friend great to have another wolf to the pack. :¤

What did you expect to hear here? Of course you did the right thing!

You did the right thing

Good! If my friend is not interested I guess I will have GAF fellows to roam around. Yo guys and gals are on PC right? Right??

Hard to say. Did you enjoy the beta?
I did although I only spend around eight hours or so and that was solo. I have a feeling the fun will be much greater when running around in a group.

Nokterian

Can we say that The Division is niche? Other than the Dark Zone, it is very Destiny/Borderlands-esque.

Not really i rank it near Diablo 3 in terms of loot and abilities and combining it with RPG in a third person shooter set in NYC in a not too distance future. Also better loot than borderlands and better shooting mechanics.

No fantasy stuff here or space opera to me something new and refreshing.

Gryph

I did although I only spend around eight hours or so and that was solo. I have a feeling the fun will be much greater when running around in a group.

I think you'll be happy then. As long as you know mechanically what you're getting into, the rest of the game should be just like the Beta but larger and stuffed with more stuff to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom