• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division Open Beta Thread: Is it out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Se_7_eN

My current wallpaper
DVZjgMl.jpg

More concept art here

Maligna

Banned
How is UbiSoft generally with launch day issues? Pretty good?

I'm thinking of taking the day off work for this game's launch, but I don't know what their track record is like. I wouldn't want to take the day off and then have the servers be down.

Kalentan

How is UbiSoft generally with launch day issues? Pretty good?

I'm thinking of taking the day off work for this game's launch, but I don't know what their track record is like. I wouldn't want to take the day off and then have the servers be down.

I mean... Rainbow Six Siege had issues, but I believe it had issues in the beta. They were sorted out though.

Honestly the beta for this didn't really have any issues. At least none that I saw.

So, last night I was drunk when my sony credit card points came in giving me $60 worth of credit on the sony store... Drunk me used it to preorder the digital standard version...sober me wants to upgrade to the gold version but it doesn't seem possible on sony's shitty website.. Am I screwed?

I mean... Rainbow Six Siege had issues, but I believe it had issues in the beta. They were sorted out though.

Honestly the beta for this didn't really have any issues. At least none that I saw.
Yeah for a online game using uplay it hasn't had as many problems as I expected after hearing the issues with Poosix.

Tells you that Massive knows what to do and their engine is top notch and code work is pretty darn smooth.

On another note I wonder what was up with the weird animation shooting, that would happen if I looked at other players running and gunning or walking. Their gun would not position right and the body would look in the opposite direction and shoot, made me laugh a few times.

Veritas_

It's been snowing like crazy all day here. Cars are stuck in the middle of the road, people falling into snow drifts, can't see more than 10 feet...

And all I can think is "Dang, Ubisoft is really going all-in with the viral marketing."

1 more week. Almost there.

Gryph

It's been snowing like crazy all day here. Cars are stuck in the middle of the road, people falling into snow drifts, can't see more than 10 feet...

And all I can think is "Dang, Ubisoft is really going all-in with the viral marketing."

Yes sooooo close. It never snows in LA, but I still remember what it looks like. Barely.

mosdl

Ubisoft sues Global Warming for ruining viral marketing campaign.

Tovarisc

Yeah, that's right you shared all these correct? Great eye, there are some really nice captures in that gallery.

Yeah, I just couldn't resist going through the trailer with VLC + screenshot after Gamersyde put it up :D

I didn't mean to dismiss ones Klyka posted, hell even I promoted them over rest, but just plugging that gallery again into thread in case someone wants to check it out, and maybe get new wallpapers.

squidyj

Holy cow the Gold Edition is so much more expensive. I mean I guess $40 seasons pass is nothing unusual but i just think it is crazy to spend $100 (CAD) on a game day one, digital even.

Cheapest place now for standard it appears:
https://uk.gamesplanet.com/game/tom-clancy-s-the-division-uplay-key--2631-1
£29.99 = $56.17 CAD

Gold edition
https://uk.gamesplanet.com/game/tom-clancy-s-the-division-gold-edition-uplay-key--2631-2
£52.49 = $98.31 CAD

/end rant

it's pretty bad but part of that is because of the dollar :/

Tawpgun

Gotta get through this week, gonna be boozing and skiing all weekend, got a job interview on Monday, and then I'm taking back New York on Tuesday.

Feelin good agents!

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Here in MN the season has ended already. Last week we have ~60 degree weather and all our snow is gone. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom