• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division Open Beta Thread: Is it out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mosdl

Me neither and i understand expectations. An like you I think it would be awesome to get more. Though i'm realistic on the prospect regardless. Even after my post, just talking in a general sense.

Although, they have or had both bridges built and rendered. An one of them was a playable piece of some sort a year or two ago. As seen in one of the trailers, with characters roaming through it. It was pretty quick but it was there, weird to cut that stuff because it was high detail and had all of the hallmarks.

There could be stand alone missions that take place around the bridge - they modeled a whole stadium for just one mission

There could be stand alone missions that take place around the bridge - they modeled a whole stadium for just one mission

True that lol but this didn't seem like that type of thing. More free form exploring type area maybe to cross to the other side. But who knows now.

jyJb.png

All the win, all of them amazing. Perfect mascot.

The1Ski

It would appear that the release of this game has become a public safety concern.

Ubisoft, for the good of the populace, release early.

Nothing confirmed. Heard some rumors that PC keys would start going out on Friday.

Friday is cool.
Anyway, I'm guessing that the size is also going to be much bigger than the beta?
System requirements mentions 40gb is required. It'll be fine if I can start downloading from Friday, I guess.

Tovarisc

Friday is cool.
Anyway, I'm guessing that the size is also going to be much bigger than the beta?
System requirements mentions 40gb is required. It'll be fine if I can start downloading from Friday, I guess.

XBO preload was around 33GB I think, PC is probably same-ish give or take few GB.

Lamptramp

After two hours of stress and fear calming down and medicating a baby suffering hepatitis vaccine side effects all is calm in the lamptramp house, man watching that division trailer of the family singing to the sick child last night did not make the early hours of this morning any more fun... Damn your eyes Massive...

On the plus side I'm now quietly giggling at the red panda good work agents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom